• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn secures stunning victory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbyn secures stunning victory

<placeholder> for Friday.....
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

I backed a May majority with a modest sum only to lay it later when the odds shortened massively, for the first time my political bets cannot lose. (Having got Trump and Brexit badly wrong).

A Corbyn victory saves me £18k in offspring tuition fees. Win win.

But I think there are enough who will get in touch with their inner Paul Nuttal or nuclear armageddon enthusiast in the privacy of the polling booth to return Mrs May back to power. Hope I'm wrong.

But the snap election has proven to be a miscalculation, seems to me.
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post

Too bad the economy will just crash even more then it will under May's disastrous brexit, so you won't have a job/contract. loose loose

Comment

Care to put your money where your mouth is? What odds are you offering?

Comment

I called it right on Trump and Brexit, I think May will win, with around the same lead she currently has.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I backed a May majority with a modest sum only to lay it later when the odds shortened massively, for the first time my political bets cannot lose. (Having got Trump and Brexit badly wrong).

But I think there are enough who will get in touch with their inner Paul Nuttal or nuclear armageddon enthusiast in the privacy of the polling booth to return Mrs May back to power. Hope I'm wrong.

But the snap election has proven to be a miscalculation, seems to me.
            Assuming he does actually dump tuition fees.

Which he wont.

He may set up a 'body' to investigate the 'impact' but that will be about it.

Comment

I will miss this pro Corbyn trolling when he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                I will miss this pro Corbyn trolling when he's gone.
                When FA is gone or Corbyn is gone?

Corbyn is not going anywhere. All the Tory voters who joined the Labour party will not allow it..

Comment

What kind of parent are you, discriminating against your own offspring, not allowing him/her a proper start in life - saddled with a sizeable debt...

Comment

Ridiculous thread...

Comment

Working...
                    X