• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost - last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost - last night

Was it me or were thre 6 hours of adverts in the 1st hour.

If auntie had showed it, it would have only been on for 5 minutes.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    Was it me or were thre 6 hours of adverts in the 1st hour.

If auntie had showed it, it would have only been on for 5 minutes.
    At least you don't pay for it, oh sh1t you do don't you!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Dunno, I was watching Torchwood... only 3 mins of adverts in that... and they were all for the BBC...
      I think Torchwood is utter crap. Dr Who for grown-ups? Gimme a break!

Maybe it would be more for 'grown-ups' if they used some 'grown up' writers and plot lines.

At least you can enjoy Dr Who for what it is (i.e. a kids program).

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Hey, remind me again why Im paying for tv and how come there are ads on Sky programs!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          I think Torchwood is utter crap. Dr Who for grown-ups? Gimme a break!

Maybe it would be more for 'grown-ups' if they used some 'grown up' writers and plot lines.

At least you can enjoy Dr Who for what it is (i.e. a kids program).
          Have watched all 6 episodes of Torchwood so far...and desperately hoping with each one that it would get better....but NO it doesn't!

The best bit so far was in the first couple of mins of the very first episode where that Weevil bit into that blokes neck...blood everywhere!! What did they do with the Weevil after that? Nadda..Nothing.

Last nights 6th episode was utter drivel...but will next weeks be any better?

Dunno, but I'll tune in just in case.
          Last edited by premiere; 21 November 2006, 11:32.

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
            Have watched all 6 episodes so far...and desperately hoping with each one that it would get better....but NO it doesn't!

The best bit so far was in the first couple of mins of the very first episode where that Weevil bit into that blokes neck...blood everywhere!! What did they do with the Weevil after that? Nadda..Nothing.

Last nights 6th episode was utter drivel...but will next weeks be any better?

Dunno, but I'll tune in just in case.

Episode 6, was quality. Just p1ssed off we have to wait months for episode7!
            l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Working...
            X