• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Met Office weather forecast for tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met Office weather forecast for tomorrow

UK weather forecast - Met Office

Thursday:

Heavy rain in Wales and south-west England will move into central and northern England and later into Scotland and Northern Ireland followed by showers.
    So the young snowflakes, most likely to vote Labour and Lib Dem, will be staying at home in droves

Oh dear, never mind, what a pity.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

No chance...

Comment

It'd be ironic if all the dodery old Tory and Brexit voters braved the wet and cold only to all drop dead of pneumonia a week after the election.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        No chance...
        Don't forget, AtW, you're Russian. So staggering to the polling booth in a force ten gale or blizzard is nothing to you.

But British snowflakes are a different matter entirely.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Don't forget, AtW, you're Russian. So staggering to the polling booth in a force ten gale or blizzard is nothing to you.
          Polling station is almost next door to me bachelors pad

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            It'd be ironic if all the dodery old Tory and Brexit voters braved the wet and cold only to all drop dead of pneumonia a week after the election.
            Poetic?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

But British snowflakes are a different matter entirely.
              When you can vote from Twitter or Facebook, then we are truly farked.

Comment

Right, I'd better not be delayed. In Guernsey and not back until tomorrow evening. If it blows a gale, I get delayed and the Tories lost by one vote I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!!!!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X