• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

“What the country needs more than ever is certainty."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“What the country needs more than ever is certainty."

Strong and stable leadership.

It appears she used the same speech she would have used if she had won a 100 seat majority.

You got to admire the chutzpah.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      It appears she used the same speech she would have used if she had won a 100 seat majority.

You got to admire the chutzpah.
      She has clearly forgotten

Mrs May said: "The country is coming together but Westminster is not."

She said the "division in Westminster will risk our ability to make a success of Brexit".
      Theresa May announces snap general election on June 8 to 'make a success of Brexit'

Comment

Mash is always good value

My idiot sons could run this country better than you, Queen tells May

My idiot sons could run this country better than you, Queen tells May
        09-06-17

THE Queen has told Theresa May that her useless, do-nothing sons would be better at running Britain.

The Conservative leader, asking permission to form a strong and stable government propped up by religious maniacs, was forced instead to stammeringly explain what she has done to the country now.

The Queen said: “Bloody Andrew could do better, and the only thoughts in his head are helicopters, golf and tits.

“Jesus, I mean Charles chats to potatoes and married his horse but he’s not stupid enough to think he’d win a popularity contest. Neither am I. That’s why I don’t hold them.

“I wouldn’t trust you to beat Edward in a game of It’s A Royal ******* Knockout. That’s how useless you are. That’s actually past your level.”

The Queen added: “Go on and form your nonsense government. I’ll see you next week when it’s collapsed.”

Comment

Tory MP calls for May's resignation

The knives are out .....
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

She'll need to go. There's no way the Tories will let her run another election campaign.

She'll be out sometime after March 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

Strong and stable leadership.
              Wash yer mouth out...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The bookies favourite is Boris Johnson.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Strong and stable replaced with weak and wobbly, now we have certainty soon to be replaced with clueless.

People on here actually being supportive of May after that humilation. Now they are about to be propped up by the DUP? Seriously after all the mud flung the SNP's way during this election about a potential coalition but this really, really nasty party gets a pass? Who are you people?!?!
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Strong and stable replaced with weak and wobbly, now we have certainty soon to be replaced with clueless.

People on here actually being supportive of May after that humilation. Now they are about to be propped up by the DUP? Seriously after all the mud flung the SNP's way during this election about a potential coalition but this really, really nasty party gets a pass? Who are you people?!?!
                    You are repeating yourself, and it is tedious enough to have to see your drivel once never mind twice.

Now away and greet into your porridge about the SNP's collapse and the end of the IndyRef2 nonsense.

HTH
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X