• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

U. S. Technology Czar Says More IT Workers Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...2061693,00.asp

Oh dear, the joys of being pampaered by foreign people who smile at you has obviously gone to his head. Just like every other politician... 'gee, these foreign people are all smiley and happy, whereas those people back home who I represent are all.. well, angry and concerned. I like these smiley people better. Lets get more of them into my constituency....'

If he had done his job properly, of course, there would be no need to visit China, except to support his own countries industries seeking market share. Time for him to resign due to incompetence...? It will never happen.

You really do have to wonder what these people are on... and whether or not their 'dealer' supplies it in used bank notes in a brown paper bag.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

As the late Milton Friedman would have said, you will have no trouble finding IT workers, or nurses or posties or any other key operatives, if you pay the market rate for them.

Comment

Working...
      X