20th June 2017, 05:07
Organise it then...

SimonMac
20th June 2017, 09:51
When is it? I can make the next one

Who says you'll be invited?

kevpuk
21st June 2017, 10:58
Due to my busy schedule, can we make it a Tuesday....

TheFaQQer
21st June 2017, 11:16

Next Tuesday?

northernladuk
21st June 2017, 12:12

See you next Tuesday.

vwdan
21st June 2017, 22:00

I'm most likely to make a Tuesday as I'm part time now.

BrilloPad
22nd June 2017, 12:16
I'm most likely to make a Tuesday as I'm part time now.

So organize it.

vwdan
22nd June 2017, 13:21
So organize it.

I organised the last one :)

BrilloPad
22nd June 2017, 13:24
I organised the last one :)

Then you have experience and it will be easy for you.

MarillionFan
26th June 2017, 18:43
I don't speak Arabic though, so don't feel I'm well placed to book anything in Londonistan.

How about Sasguru, he talks out of his arse and as far as I can tell they sound similar.

BrilloPad
26th June 2017, 18:47
I don't speak Arabic though, so don't feel I'm well placed to book anything in Londonistan.

How about Sasguru, he talks out of his arse and as far as I can tell they sound similar.

He won't turn up. Never has and never will. A pity as I would love to give him a good kicking.

Netraider
20th September 2017, 15:26
It's 4 years since I worked in London. Back in the city now and hoping there is some interest for a pie and a pint sometime.

SueEllen
20th September 2017, 16:00
No thanks

mudskipper
21st September 2017, 06:52
It's 4 years since I worked in London. Back in the city now and hoping there is some interest for a pie and a pint sometime.

IPSE drinks at the Oliver Conquest tonight if gin is your cup of, er, gin.

Netraider
21st September 2017, 13:32
Bugger - I'm already committed to another function tonight.

Is there a list of IPSE events?

mudskipper
21st September 2017, 16:16
Official events are on the website. Unofficial events (aka piss ups) are organised on the ipse forum.

hmrsleaze
23rd September 2017, 11:05
To be brutally honest, with the amount of immature childish racism I see in these forums, I would not be comfortable attending being non-white.

SimonMac
23rd September 2017, 20:01
To be brutally honest, with the amount of immature childish racism I see in these forums, I would not be comfortable attending being non-white.

To be fair most of the big I ams only ever act like that on line when they have the mask of anonymity and find an excuse not to make it to any events IRL, I’ve never been to a CUK meet up where there has ever been any animosity and everyone is always welcome

DaveB
23rd September 2017, 21:13
To be fair most of the big I ams only ever act like that on line when they have the mask of anonymity and find an excuse not to make it to any events IRL, I’ve never been to a CUK meet up where there has ever been any animosity and everyone is always welcome

WSMS +1

To put it bluntly none of the racist arse holes who spout off on here have ever actually turned up in real life. You'd be more than welcome to come along.

northernladuk
23rd September 2017, 23:07
WSMS +1

To put it bluntly none of the racist arse holes who spout off on here have ever actually turned up in real life. You'd be more than welcome to come along.

WDBS

I was pretty nervous about going to my first one as I have a pretty poor rep on here but everyone was great, even Cojak who was happy to tell me she'd ban me for life if it was up to her. She's a great laugh though.

I look forward to the meets now. There is a core bunch that go to them and they are a solid bunch. Great to see the old new face as well.

We did actually have a guy come to the last Manchester one. He's just a lurker but a very good one, he knew everything about all of us. He said he was nervous about coming because, and in his words, he was a 'bob'. Told him to drop that, he's a contractor like the rest of us. He had a really good night. Not so sure about him saying he was really surprised we were a good bunch at the end of the night though .. Grrrrrr :D

DaveB
24th September 2017, 07:34
WDBS

I was pretty nervous about going to my first one as I have a pretty poor rep on here but everyone was great, even Cojak who was happy to tell me she'd ban me for life if it was up to her.

She's a great laugh though.

I look forward to the meets now. There is a core bunch that go to them and they are a solid bunch. Great to see the old new face as well.

We did actually have a guy come to the last Manchester one. He's just a lurker but a very good one, he knew everything about all of us. He said he was nervous about coming because, and in his words, he was a 'bob'. Told him to drop that, he's a contractor like the rest of us. He had a really good night. Not so sure about him saying he was really surprised we were a good bunch at the end of the night though .. Grrrrrr :D

We live in hope. :p

northernladuk
24th September 2017, 07:41
We live in hope. :p

I take it all back. They are a bunch of cockwombles.

barrydidit
24th September 2017, 07:50

Once you've got your bedsheets on, nobody will be able to tell anyway. :wink

I'd second NLUK's 'bob' story. I was there and the bloke was sound. Get yourself along and put some faces and names to avatars and usernames.

ladymuck
24th September 2017, 10:41
The unofficial IPSE drinks on Thursday were good fun. Many gins were drunk. If there's interest, I see no issue with cross posting the RLM's from there into here as and when they pop up.

Bee
24th September 2017, 11:19
WDBS

I was pretty nervous about going to my first one as I have a pretty poor rep on here but everyone was great, even Cojak who was happy to tell me she'd ban me for life if it was up to her. She's a great laugh though.

Good story bro.

mudskipper
24th September 2017, 16:35
Many gins were drunk.

As were the attendees :)

TheFaQQer
25th September 2017, 09:10
I'd second NLUK's 'bob' story. I was there and the bloke was sound. Get yourself along and put some faces and names to avatars and usernames.

+1

Victor1456
28th October 2017, 17:32
when is it?

ladymuck
31st October 2017, 11:37
when is it?

None planned AFAIK

Feel free to organise one though.

Or, just join us in Leeds on 8 December

MarillionFan
9th November 2017, 10:42

Exactly. All Welcome, unless you're French. At which point va te faire foutre.

SueEllen
9th November 2017, 10:43
Racist!!

MarillionFan
9th November 2017, 10:47
Racist!!

Wind your neck in love. You cannot be racist to the French, it's impossible.

SueEllen
9th November 2017, 11:02
Wind your neck in love. You cannot be racist to the French, it's impossible.

I'm not your "love".

And yes you can be racust to the French under the Equality Act but more importantly this forum.

MarillionFan
9th November 2017, 11:09
I'm not your "love".

And yes you can be racust to the French under the Equality Act but more importantly this forum.

Is racust the same as racist sweetheart?

ladymuck
9th November 2017, 21:27
I didn't think the French were a race. More like a slow plod

:tumble:

:igmc:

SueEllen
9th November 2017, 23:44
I didn't think the French were a race. More like a slow plod

:tumble:

:igmc:

Under Equality Act, which replaced the Race Relations act, you are a racist if you discriminate against someone or a group due to their nationality.

So MF is a racist.

northernladuk
10th November 2017, 07:38
Under Equality Act, which replaced the Race Relations act, you are a racist if you discriminate against someone or a group due to their nationality.

So MF is a racist.

I hate the term racist. Or maybe more the way it's used. It doesn't differentiate from some that imitates an accent to some that goes out beating up anyone with different coloured skin. Just doesn't seem to work to use one word for the entire range.

BrilloPad
10th November 2017, 09:00
I'm not your "love".

Whoosh

The sound of the iron flying over SE's head.