• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public notice

Too busy working on taking SKA to the next level - please refrain from posting on this board as I am unable to provide profound answers to your trivial simpleton-like "problems".

Thanks.

Hmmm, I think we need to start signing particular types of post as AtW rather than Threaded
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      I am unable to provide profound answers
      State the bleeding obvious alert!!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Too busy working on taking SKA to the next level - please refrain from posting on this board as I am unable to provide profound answers to your trivial simpleton-like "problems".

Thanks.
        Yet another short european Johnny with a comical moustache and delusions of grandeur.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Are you busy poisoning your next victim AtW?

Mailman

Comment

Working...
          X