• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Request to Admins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request to Admins

I know we already have the ignore list available to us but would it be possible to modify it to remove all referance to people on it? At the moment it still tells you who posted a comment without displaying the comment itself. That way you won't be tempted to peek and get trolled again
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB
    I know we already have the ignore list available to us but would it be possible to modify it to remove all referance to people on it? At the moment it still tells you who posted a comment without displaying the comment itself. That way you won't be tempted to peek and get trolled again

Who are you ignoring? Not me and other girlies I hope
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Who said that?

And no, no girlies being ignored, well not the real ones anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
        Who said that?

And no, no girlies being ignored, well not the real ones anyway

Ahhh right back at ya!

Its nice to see you guys just fighting amongst yourselves today - the board seems to have gotten back to normal a bit!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

<tumbleweed>

</tumbleweed>
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

What's DaveB saying? He's on my ignore list but I'm burning with curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Ahhh right back at ya!

Its nice to see you guys just fighting amongst yourselves today - the board seems to have gotten back to normal a bit!
              I wouldn't call it fighting exactly - although some may think so. It's just banter to get through a boring day ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Would someone mind quoting LB's last post. I cant see it

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  What's DaveB saying? He's on my ignore list but I'm burning with curiosity.

He was just saying you cooked like a girl Lucifer
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    Ahhh right back at ya!

Not fighting really, just the monthly ritual abuse of Chico and ridicule of extreemist beliefs of all kinds.

Comment

Working...
                    X