• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perfect life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect life

If you weren't working, what would your perfect life be? Living in a big house in the country? Place on the beach front? City penthouse suite?

What would you do all day? Hobby? Plan b? Life of leisure or travel?

Describe the life you aspire to.

Note to Threaded - Please don't bother replying.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    If you weren't working, what would your perfect life be? Living in a big house in the country? Place on the beach front? City penthouse suite?

If plan B was already successful, I'd be working saturday and sunday on plan C.

Milan
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I would write best-selling novels from my Bond-villain style clifftop eyrie penthouse, while being attending to by assorted lovelies ....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'd be a mountaineer.

Comment

Reaching out and touching Lucy would constitute a large part of many days in my favourite life.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

That's a really good question. Because if I describe that, I might find that some of it can be achieved sooner than I think.

Comment

Everything would be pretty much the same but there would be no assguru/numptybollockbrain on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Reaching out and touching Lucy would constitute a large part of many days in my favourite life.
                You off to touch yerself?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                  Everything would be pretty much the same but there would be no assguru/numptybollockbrain on the board.
                  Now now Lucifer, you know very well I'm not NumptyC.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I would brag about how good my life is on all the bulletin boards in this and the other Universes.

threaded.

Comment

Working...
                    X