• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who works at Experian then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who works at Experian then?

So why does online have the same problem this afternoon then?

From FB:-

I can't login I've downloaded your app but still won't log me in and I need to check on my score update since it was due yesterday. I really need to check this any suggestions?

· Reply · 6 June at 20:40

Experian UK

We recently updated our login systems which would mean that you would need to make sure your app is on the latest version. You might want to check to make sure your app is up-to-date in the app store.

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post

I can't login I've downloaded your app but still won't log me in and I need to check on my score update since it was due yesterday. I really need to check this any suggestions?

Experian UK

We recently updated our login systems which would mean that you would need to make sure your app is on the latest version. You might want to check to make sure your app is up-to-date in the app store.
    Brillo and psychocandy are attempting to bring the whole credit rating system down.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post

Experian UK

I did some work on an Experian product for a client project a while back...

You wouldn't like what I saw and lets not talk about HA-resilient clusters too loudly...

Still I'm glad it doesn't do anything too important like handle credit references

the on-shored bobs seemed very happy with it though

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Brillo and psychocandy are attempting to bring the whole credit rating system down.
        Project Mayhem?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Project Mayhem?
          Project Jubilee Reset

Comment

Working...
          X