PDA

View Full Version : Admin : please draw the poison from Brexit

BrilloPad
25th June 2017, 08:10
Archbishop tells PM to 'draw the poison from Brexit' - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40395743)

Please could we have a cross part commission so CUK can move forward on Brexit.

Sadly, it will never happen, as both sides are more interested in tearing lumps out of each other than doing what is best for the UK.

AtW
25th June 2017, 12:33
The best for the UK is to drop Brexit and put into jail the instigators - Farage and a bunch of Tory Scum.

After that EU will forgive us

darmstadt
25th June 2017, 13:53
The best for the UK is to drop Brexit and put into jail the instigators - Farage and a bunch of Tory Scum.

Quite funny how with Leavers that as soon as the vote went their way all pretty much buggered off. One of the things I find most astounding about Brexiters is the way they don't absolutely loathe Theresa May for stalling Brexit at every single turn.
It's been an entire year since the EU referendum vote. She spent the first six months doing nothing! She delayed Article 50 as long as she could get away with! She deliberately lobs spanners into the diplomatic process at every opportunity! She even called a bloody election to stall Brexit a bit longer!
Could someone please explain why Brexiters still adore her? It absolutely baffles me.

original PM
25th June 2017, 13:59
Quite funny how with Leavers that as soon as the vote went their way all pretty much buggered off. One of the things I find most astounding about Brexiters is the way they don't absolutely loathe Theresa May for stalling Brexit at every single turn.
It's been an entire year since the EU referendum vote. She spent the first six months doing nothing! She delayed Article 50 as long as she could get away with! She deliberately lobs spanners into the diplomatic process at every opportunity! She even called a bloody election to stall Brexit a bit longer!
Could someone please explain why Brexiters still adore her? It absolutely baffles me.

Because we love it...

AtW
25th June 2017, 14:22
She delayed Article 50 as long as she could get away with!

Nah, she delayed it until right time when she planned to call for General Election.

woohoo
25th June 2017, 15:19

Big baby, grow a pair.

AtW
25th June 2017, 15:29
Big baby, grow a pair.

Brexiters are selling houses to leave the country, and it's me who is the "Big Baby" :laugh

Paddy
25th June 2017, 15:47
Archbishop tells PM to 'draw the poison from Brexit' - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40395743)

Sadly, it will never happen, as both sides are more interested in tearing lumps out of each other than doing what is best for the UK.

Brexit has already cost me dearly and it will continue to do so not to mention the future inconvenience and costs that will fall upon all of us. I feel the same as being robbed therefore, it is ridiculous to expect victims to compromise with their perpetrators.

scooterscot
25th June 2017, 16:02
Brexit has already cost me dearly.

You and me both. Having to work part time whilst I go to school for German lessons until my B1 exam. Then need to sit the integration course. I've utterly no desire. Brexiters have cost me tens of thousands of euros so far.

NotAllThere
25th June 2017, 20:17
You and me both. Having to work part time whilst I go to school for German lessons until my B1 exam. Wuss. I'm doing my B2 preparation evenings and Saturdays.

Bleib ruhig, fortsetze die Abrechnung.

darmstadt
25th June 2017, 20:20
Wuss. I'm doing my B2 preparation evenings and Saturdays.

Wuss, I'm not doing any. I just speak really loud in English as everyone knows that is the only language...:tongue

(In reality I need to get off of my arse and do the B1 test, done the first part and have the certificate from the relevant Amt...)

DimPrawn
25th June 2017, 20:22
Brexiters are selling houses to leave the country, and it's me who is the "Big Baby" :laugh

Noting to do with Brexit, all to do with the snow flake generation voting for Kommunism in exchange for a free mickey mouse degree, a free iPad and some free Glasto tickets.

I'm not staying here whilst Generation :winker: turn the UK into Venezuala via a vote for the hard left.

sasguru
25th June 2017, 20:46
Noting to do with Brexit, all to do with the snow flake generation voting for Kommunism in exchange for a free mickey mouse degree, a free iPad and some free Glasto tickets.

I'm not staying here whilst Generation :winker: turn the UK into Venezuala via a vote for the hard left.

You said that a year ago, a month ago and a week ago.
But you're still here you tedious twunt.
Youll be using the Tesco mobility scooter before long.

AtW
25th June 2017, 20:50
You said that a year ago, a month ago and a week ago.
But you're still here you tedious twunt.
Youll be using the Tesco mobility scooter before long.

His mansion in Swindon isn't selling....

sasguru
25th June 2017, 20:53
Brexiters can fook off. I will fook them up at any opportunity.
Basically remainers have the capital, intellectual, financial and otherwise and we will use it. It's civil war.

HTH.

DimPrawn
25th June 2017, 20:56
His mansion in Swindon isn't selling....

Its proving tough.

6 bed detached house for sale in Berwick Bassett, Swindon, Wiltshire SN4 - 44130422 - Zoopla (http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/44130422?search_identifier=6cf5669262b7fb2e299d45c 76732ad67#HiBu9BEMUevgF6IK.97)

shaunbhoy
25th June 2017, 20:58
You and me both. Having to work part time whilst I go to school for German lessons until my B1 exam. Then need to sit the integration course.

If only you could have cut the mustard over here eh?

But no......you had to cut and run and take your spartan skillset elsewhere.

It's a crying shame, it really is.......:laugh

JozefBlofeld
25th June 2017, 21:32
If only you could have cut the mustard over here eh?

But no......you had to cut and run and take your spartan skillset elsewhere.

It's a crying shame, it really is.......:laugh

What about you "Shaun" ? You reckon you could learn a foreign language? Easy to sneer, as you do, but just lacking the grey matter to give it a go. :whoosh:

Whorty
25th June 2017, 21:45

Why should I forgive the f@*k wits that voted leave despite the obvious lies in the campaign, who now want us who voted remain to fix the problem they caused? Leave voters now complaining that Corbyn will get in as next PM .... well tuff t1tty, this all stems from the Brexit mess.

Had we voted to stay, a moderate Tory party under Cameron would be in power and we could have continued to be a successful and prosperous country with a future. Instead, we have the prospect of a disastrous Brexit, followed by a Corbyn government. We think it's bad today, wait until 2 years time!

shaunbhoy
25th June 2017, 21:47
What about you "Shaun" ? You reckon you could learn a foreign language? Easy to sneer, as you do, but just lacking the grey matter to give it a go. :whoosh:

Learned passable German whilst serving there. Next.........................:eyes

Whorty
25th June 2017, 21:50
Learned passable German whilst serving there. Next.........................:eyes

Asking how much for a hand shandy doesn't count :tongue

shaunbhoy
25th June 2017, 21:58
Asking how much for a hand shandy doesn't count :tongue

It does to scooter and darmy!! :wink

vetran
25th June 2017, 22:04
don't worry Ass & Barmy will offer to suck the poison out, pity the remainers stung us on the arse.

JozefBlofeld
25th June 2017, 22:15

Cool. After all that time serving for the Queen's own puppeteer's , you'll be able to respond in German then. Go on......give us some of your 'passable' then.

shaunbhoy
25th June 2017, 22:38
Cool. After all that time serving for the Queen's own puppeteer's , you'll be able to respond in German then. Go on......give us some of your 'passable' then.

You seem to have me mistaken for someone that might give a sh*t what you say. Jog on jellyhead.
:laugh

JozefBlofeld
26th June 2017, 00:01
You seem to have me mistaken for someone that might give a sh*t what you say. Jog on jellyhead.
:laugh

No-one gives a fork what you say. Deeply tiresome moron.

It was a simple challenge to your sock drawer to see if you could even manage a single sentence in German - which you've singularly failed.

Private, third-class, dismissed !

NotAllThere
26th June 2017, 05:24
Brexiters can fook off. I will fook them up at any opportunity.
Basically remainers have the capital, intellectual, financial and otherwise and we will use it. It's civil war.Seems to me to be quite uncivil.

Learned passable German whilst serving there. Next.........................:eyesWhat? Möchten Sie Fries damit?

PurpleGorilla
26th June 2017, 05:37
Why should I forgive the f@*k wits that voted leave despite the obvious lies in the campaign, who now want us who voted remain to fix the problem they caused? Leave voters now complaining that Corbyn will get in as next PM .... well tuff t1tty, this all stems from the Brexit mess.

Had we voted to stay, a moderate Tory party under Cameron would be in power and we could have continued to be a successful and prosperous country with a future. Instead, we have the prospect of a disastrous Brexit, followed by a Corbyn government. We think it's bad today, wait until 2 years time!

Viva la revolution!

woohoo
26th June 2017, 05:53
Wuss. I'm doing my B2 preparation evenings and Saturdays.

Have you thought about finding a German forum to moderate?

Paddy
26th June 2017, 06:21
Seems to me to be quite uncivil.

What? Möchten Sie Fries damit?

Wie viele Jahre muss ich im Gefängnis bleiben?

BrilloPad
26th June 2017, 06:29
Have you thought about finding a German forum to moderate?

There was NaziCaravaners. However he was too strict so got sacked.