• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

one for you safe spacers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one for you safe spacers

Animated Bathroom Sign | Hackaday

The project seeks to exploit the traditional symbols of “male” and “female” – the human figures wearing pants or a dress – by creating a sign that switches between the two every 15 seconds. This is likely to initially confuse – one might imagine the bathroom is actually changing its gender designation rapidly, forcing users to complete their business in an incredibly short timeframe. However, the message behind the project is to highlight the absurdity of defining gender by pants, colours, or indeed in a binary nature at all. [Robb] also helpfully points out that all humans have to pass waste, regardless of gender.
    Up the non binaries, those who have zero imagination such as Ass, Spooter & barmy are obviously half wits.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Animated Bathroom Sign | Hackaday

Up the non binaries, those who have zero imagination such as Ass, Spooter & barmy are obviously half wits.
    I can't imagine many women wanting to be answering the call of nature next to a 20 stone builder relieving himself of last night's vindaloo washed down with 10 pints of Cobra.

Not at all comfortable with "gender neutral" facilities myself either. I suppose it's alright so long as they're providing single sex bogs along side the uni-sex ones.

Comment

Working...
    X