• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4% - 7 % return on investment monthly.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4% - 7 % return on investment monthly.

Anyone interested PM me.

Crypto investments.

Minimum Risk, money stays in coins only when right to.

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

Site coming soon.

Eat that banking scum.

Darren is that you?

Comment

No it is me.

It has started. The banks have competition ! Embrace crypto and live happily ever after !

Comment

Ponzi scheme for sure

Which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Ponzi scheme for sure

Which one is it?
          It is not as good as private banks printing private money, controlling countries and ruining lives.

No man, I have been trading for a while and can bring in 5 - 7 percent monthly with relatively low risk. I make money whether the price goes up or down. That is contrast to buy-and-hold crypto investment which is fun when it is going up... but scary when it goes down.
          Last edited by europetractor; 29 June 2017, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
            It is not as good as private banks printing private money, controlling countries and ruining lives.

What's the name of the Ponzi schemes?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

What's the name of the Ponzi schemes?
              LOL my official info will be there is not ponzi.

It will be investment brokerage for crypto.

Still deciding name. Coin something but what... I have been thinking Coinsane (get it ? ) but some one is using .com already...

Life is great. After the UK kicked us out I was all doom and gloom..

Now I am investing on world financial exchanges, every day I am in the park near the lake, no 5 -7 ....

Been a good ride with crypto recently..
              Last edited by europetractor; 29 June 2017, 22:08.

Comment

Comment

I know someone who has 10k to invest and would be happy with a 400 pound return. He can afford to lose it all, just don't tell his wife!
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So your proposal is essentially that people hand over their money to you so you can speculate on crypto-currency with other people money?

With no guarantees, no regulatory frameworks, no legal liability and no form of redress when it all goes horribly wrong?

https://www.ft.com/content/61cdc5c8-...4-9023f8c0fd2e
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X