• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend thread

What is everyone up to this weekend?

:
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Stag do. Malaga.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

father in laws birthday tonight
      other than that no idea but sure the missus will find me some jobs

Comment

Going to see Wonder Woman tonight. Tomorrow and Sunday will be doing the normal family taxi runs (gymnastics and church) and then getting the armour and general kit sorted out ready for the big battle next weekend.

You?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Heading up to the Mendip Hills for a spot of spelunking down Swildon's Hole.

I'm mildly claustrophobic so will be inneresting to see how that's going to play out.

Never done it before, do we have any spelunkers here?

Comment

No spelunking here. Just doddering about in the garden. Hoping the clouds clear so can top up the tan before holiday in August

If the weather is poop then I might start taking the shower in the en-suite out, been leaking since the div builders put it in and the tiling on the floor is lifting

Comment

TFA

Tonight : Shouting at elder bp lad. Its going to be a fun drive to North Wales.
              Tomorrow: Deeside skate park with baby bp. He is keen to do another coached session.

Yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                TFA

Tonight : Shouting at elder bp lad. Its going to be a fun drive to North Wales.
                Tomorrow: Deeside skate park with baby bp. He is keen to do another coached session.

Yourself?
                Pass - I don't have the calendar to hand to see what Mrs Eek has written in it. I hope and plan to do very little bar configure a few servers for plan b.... Then another 4am start on Monday to get back here for next week's roadshows....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA,

Tonight chill out & recover from a long week
                  Tomorrow BGG is DJ’ing so I’ll be getting my dancing shoes on
                  Sunday – BGG is building a VR machine - apparently I need to get the drill out to fix “windmills” to opposing corners of the room
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

TFA.

The usual bike related nonsense.

Back to back 300km rides Sat/Sun followed by sucking up to MrsB for all the time spent on the bike.

Just an overnight 400Km to go next weekend as a shake down ride for the new steed, and that's it for long rides until the main event on the 28th July.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X