• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mystifying experience - can anyone explain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystifying experience - can anyone explain?

Last night I was cycling home. I got to about this point here at about 17:30 : -

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.44...7i13312!8i6656

I am always careful at this point. Traffic going out of LOndon has probably been delayed at Clifton roundabout(A20/A205). So drivers are keen to get going.

On the verge was a female. Large pink suitcase with wheels. She was bending over picking at paper on the floor. With her bottom facing towards the passing traffic. Short skirt, no underwear. I could not look too closely due to traffic.

However I decided to stop and see if she was okay. I thought she might be on drink/drugs. There are no buses/trains round there. I asked if she was okay - she smiled and said yes thanks. She appeared fine so I toddled off. Aged about 30 I suppose?

I cannot explain what she was doing there. Maybe not showing the effect of drugs? Argument with boyfriend and left car? Filming a dodgy movie?

Anyone with better suggestions?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Last night I was cycling home. I got to about this point here at about 17:30 : -

I am always careful at this point. Traffic going out of LOndon has probably been delayed at Clifton roundabout(A20/A205). So drivers are keen to get going.

On the verge was a female. Large pink suitcase with wheels. She was bending over picking at paper on the floor. With her bottom facing towards the passing traffic. Short skirt, no underwear. I could not look too closely due to traffic.

However I decided to stop and see if she was okay. I thought she might be on drink/drugs. There are no buses/trains round there. I asked if she was okay - she smiled and said yes thanks. She appeared fine so I toddled off. Aged about 30 I suppose?

I cannot explain what she was doing there. Maybe not showing the effect of drugs? Argument with boyfriend and left car? Filming a dodgy movie?

You need to upload your GoPro footage before we can make a reasonable assessment.

Comment

Looking for customers?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        You need to upload your GoPro footage before we can make a reasonable assessment.
        I have been meaning to get one for ages. I need one for the car too. I have only just ditched the fliofax - I am behind the times...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Looking for customers?
          Inneresting thought. However why put everything you have on display? Its not Amsterdam. And why not proposition me? Not that I would have done anything without permission from NLyUK....

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Looking for customers?
            Sounds very much like it. Without a pretext (e.g. "looking for a train ticket I dropped") they can be done for soliciting.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Sounds very much like it. Without a pretext (e.g. "looking for a train ticket I dropped") they can be done for soliciting.
              If I see her again I will advise her to join AW. Got to be safer.

Comment

Anyway, I nipped behind the hedge and had a wank.

FTFY
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Inneresting thought. However why put everything you have on display? Its not Amsterdam. And why not proposition me? Not that I would have done anything without permission from NLyUK....
                  Mate, just goes to show that you can't even get it when you're willing to pay for it.

Comment

I've read your story 3 times now...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X