• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last a diet for real people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last a diet for real people

Borehamwood mother loses a stone by eating Greggs | Daily Mail Online

The sausage roll diet! New mother, 29, loses more than a STONE by eating nothing but GREGGS for a month
    EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Barth, from Herts, signed up to Greggs' Minimise Me diet
    She ate Greggs menu items for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 30 days
    She lost 1 stone, 3lbs in a month - but says she'll now take a break from the chain
    FEMAIL's nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert is sceptical of the diet's claims
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

abnehmen - to take away - that's what them Germans say instead of diet. Made me wonder why people say 'diet' in reference to loosing weight when as it was pointed out to me 'diet' is a means, a choice of foods one chooses, whether or not gaining or loosing weight is the result.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Made me wonder why people say 'diet' in reference to loosing weight when as it was pointed out to me 'diet' is a means, a choice of foods one chooses
      That is one meaning of the word "diet". There's also

A special course of food to which one restricts oneself, either to lose weight or for medical reasons.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

A "gregg's diet" that only has 2 pastries a week.

Comment

Working...
        X