• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting, Sexy Time and an Invoicing Conundrum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting, Sexy Time and an Invoicing Conundrum

Obviously, for the likes of MF it will strictly be a self dictated solitary exercise, but, what is the contractor protocol, for those that are getting some, when your are called out for some sexy time, during contracted hours?

This could be WFH, or for those more adventurous types, on the quiet or otherwise, in the office.

Knock the ten seconds upwards off your invoice?
    Work extra time to compensate?
    Join the Labour party, as you like getting something for free?
    Don't worry, its a known, but hidden part of a professional day.
    Imagine you are John Holmes and relish the fact you are finally getting paid to get laid, on a non solo basis?

Any other suggestions welcome
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Obviously, for the likes of MF it will strictly be a self dictated solitary exercise, but, what is the contractor protocol, for those that are getting some, when your are called out for some sexy time, during contracted hours?

This could be WFH, or for those more adventurous types, on the quiet or otherwise, in the office.

Knock the ten seconds upwards off your invoice?
    Work extra time to compensate?
    Join the Labour party, as you like getting something for free?
    Don't worry, its a known, but hidden part of a professional day.
    Imagine you are John Holmes and relish the fact you are finally getting paid to get laid, on a non solo basis?

Any other suggestions welcome
    Has your missus just given you a blow job whilst you were on a conference call?

Comment

In the case of Mary Poppins or more generally?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Has your missus just given you a blow job whilst you were on a conference call?
        Not quite, its more of a general question and one I have thought about before, rather than immediate .

A very funny thought actually, especially if it was a really big one and you were the chief speaker.

"Sorry I have rather a nasty cough, at the moment"
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I wonder what AtW thinks is "sexy time"?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I wonder what AtW thinks is "sexy time"?
            Always been crystal in our household

As for AtW I wouldn't dare to comment

I'm sure he will be along to make an official statement later.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Always been crystal in our household
              For all my wives it means shopping....

Comment

Aren't you on your way out of current gig?

Once the pressures off and you know you're on the way out- all gigs are relaxing and enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                  Aren't you on your way out of current gig?

Once the pressures off and you know you're on the way out- all gigs are relaxing and enjoyable.
                  Yup .

Almost 12 months WFH, has been quite relaxing for quite a little while.

The best bit is my handover is going fairly well for once, that most probably helps too.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The old man has the reverse problem when he does his books while noshing a magistrate in the end cubicle at Wigan Wallgate.

Comment

Working...
                    X