• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tezza the terrorists' friend up to her old tricks again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tezza the terrorists' friend up to her old tricks again

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...s-saudi-arabia

A report on the foreign funding of extremism in the UK was given to Downing Street last year, it has been revealed, but Theresa May is still to decide whether to make its findings public.
    Last edited by northernladyuk; 4 July 2017, 08:57.

Leave it to the rest of Europe to criticize Saudi....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Leave it to the rest of Europe to criticize Saudi....
      I suppose so. With the deteriorating economic, political and humanitarian conditions, the UK cannot afford to be making enemies, even with terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I suppose so. With the deteriorating economic, political and humanitarian conditions, the UK cannot afford to be making enemies, even with terrorists.
        Indeed. Ideally we would cut relations with USA, China and Saudi.

The UK has proven itself to be happy to put money above morality. Just look at what it did to India under the Raj.

Comment

The UK has proven itself to be happy to put money above morality
          Sounds sensible to me.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Sounds sensible to me.
            Contractor's mantle surely?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Sounds sensible to me.
              It's a balance of self-interests, I guess. Sell more arms to the Saudis but accept they will radicalise a certain number of young British Muslim men, and then try to manage that after the event.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                It's a balance of self-interests, I guess. Sell more arms to the Saudis but accept they will radicalise a certain number of young British Muslim men, and then try to manage that after the event.
                Indeed. And increase security to our glorious leaders then say we will stand up to them...

Comment

Working...
                X