• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder how much they would pay for this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how much they would pay for this

Greater Manchester Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Needs Assessment

Entry Date: 20/11/2006
    Reference: S2G06112019378/01
    Type of document: Contract notice
    NUTS code: UKD
    UKD3
    UKD31
    UKD32
    1. Title: GREATER MANCHESTER GYPSY AND TRAVELLER ACCOMMODATION NEEDS ASSESSMENT
    Quote Ref: GO 06111626/01
    2. Awarding Authority: Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council, Adults and Communities Directorate, Strategic Housing, 4th Floor, Stopford House, Piccadilly, Stockport,, SK1 3XE. Tel: 0161 474 4390. Fax: 0161 474 4337. Email:[email protected]. Web: www.stockport.gov.uk. (CLARE REDFERN).
    Type of contracting authority: Regional or local authority.
    Main activity or activities: General Public Services.
    3. Contract type: Services.
    Award procedure: Competitive contract notice.
    4. Description: Research services.
    The contract is to carry out a Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Needs Assessment. The Assessment will cover all ten local authorities within Greater Manchester. The purpose of the research is to provide a robust evidence base to inform strategic decision making and policy development in relation to the current and future accommodation needs and aspirations of Gypsies and Travellers. The research will provide evidence at both sub-regional and individual authority level.
    5. CPV Code: 73110000: Research services.
    6. NUTS code: UKD, UKD3, UKD31, UKD32
    7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: North West, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester South, Greater Manchester North.
    8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
    9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
    10. Deadline for expressions of interest: 11.12.2006 (16:00).
    11. Address to which they must be sent: As in awarding authority.
    12. Other information: Not provided.
    13. Submitted date: 17.11.2006.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I could do this i reckon - How much do you reckon I could sting them for?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

0.5m ?

Comment

Half a million to find a field for a load of gippos?

"The purpose of the research is to provide a robust evidence base to inform strategic decision making and policy development in relation to the current and future accommodation needs and aspirations of Gypsies and Travellers."

So a bit of market research and data crunching.....
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

It's the council.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
          It's the council.
          Oh right, well in that case at least 10 times the amount of money that the job will either save or create

Comment

They need to get jobs, stop living on private land and stop teaching their bloody kids to behave like thieving pikeys.

There, job done, where do I send the invoice?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

accommodation needs? A caravan...

Next!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

About £10. A small piece of paper containing the words:

Personal. Choices. Consequences.

Oh, and keeping with the bloated tautologies of council policies, another line in Gyppo-speak containing the words:

Can't. Have. Your. Cake. And. Eat. It.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Do you really think that you could do it?

Or do you mean that you can just write a report that says the councils need do nothing to address this?

tim

Comment

Working...
                  X