PDA

View Full Version : Out of Europe already!!

shaunbhoy
4th July 2017, 20:58
Progres Niederkorn 2-0 Rangers (agg 2-1) - BBC Sport (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40475647)

LOL

A team that had only ever scored one goal in Europe knocks out a team that has......also only ever scored one goal in Europe.

Sevco......the gift that just keeps giving!

:laugh :laugh :laugh

TestMangler
4th July 2017, 21:02
You should dirty your hands and get on the Rangers Media forum (I lasted 4 mins before getting banned).

If you read the start of tonight's match thread, it was mostly predicting who they'd be in a group with :laugh

Edit - What happened to your pre-election love for the Jack waving, sash wearing, flute playing brigade ??????

AtW
4th July 2017, 21:16
Tomorrow is Rangers tax judgement...

TestMangler
4th July 2017, 21:19
Tweet from Paddy Power..... "The most embarrassing thing to happen to Rangers since they stopped being Rangers' :laugh

shaunbhoy
4th July 2017, 21:40
Tweet from Paddy Power..... "The most embarrassing thing to happen to Rangers since they stopped being Rangers' :laugh

Aye, ye canny stand in the way of Progres!! LOL

:laugh

MarillionFan
5th July 2017, 06:48
Scottish football an even bigger joke than AtWs love life.

TestMangler
5th July 2017, 08:03
Scottish football an even bigger joke my made up success.

FTFY

shaunbhoy
5th July 2017, 10:13
HMRC wins Rangers 'big tax case' ruling - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40501361)

Exposed for the cheats they were/are.

Time for the Title stripping to begin and all the fraudulent trophy wins to be expunged from their grubby little record books.

:mad

Lambert Simnel
5th July 2017, 13:26

Paddy Power also tweeted that they would now pay out on Celtic winning the SPL next year. Without a game played in the league. :frown

It's a bit ignorant, as Aberdeen are a far bigger threat to Celtic's next title than Rangers. But I suppose there must have been very few takers of such a short odds bet when you're locking up your money for a year, so it's likely a good publicity wheeze at very little actual cost.