PDA

View Full Version : The official CUK post-brexit thread

Fronttoback
5th July 2017, 18:24
I invite all CUK cucks to post here. And I encourage all CUK bulls to stay away. There can be only one bull and that's me.

My post-brexit safe word is "brexicon". What's yours?

AtW
5th July 2017, 18:25
It's not official until I say so :mad

MrMarkyMark
5th July 2017, 19:40
FTFY

I invite all CUK cocks to post here.

Open season then :D.

Mines "toss piece", been that for a while, should change it i suppose, could be a little insecure :eyes

PhiltheGreek
5th July 2017, 20:14
There can be only one bull and that's me.

Even the number one bullshitter place is denied to you by that fat feck MF. I suggest you stick to wanking over crossdressers on Craigslist rather than posting about your bull fantasy.

DimPrawn
5th July 2017, 21:20

Mine's Brexitard.

Mordac
5th July 2017, 23:31
It's not official until I say so :mad

And boy do we know it...:eyes

BrilloPad
6th July 2017, 01:12
Will the CUK ldies stage a topless protest against bull fighting?

greenlake
6th July 2017, 02:01
Will the CUK ldies stage a topless protest against bull fighting?

Be careful what you wish for....

http://i.imgur.com/Ei3DYJA.jpg

BrilloPad
6th July 2017, 08:08
Be careful what you wish for....

http://i.imgur.com/Ei3DYJA.jpg

Who is that with NLyUK?

northernladyuk
6th July 2017, 08:09
Who is that with NLyUK?

You and psychocandy.

original PM
6th July 2017, 08:19
But think - if we had not voted leave what would the papers be talking about now?

Would they be full of Trump?

or maybe the Krankie would still be banging her home made drum about Scottish independence

or maybe we would be all part of the EU army?

or maybe just trying to feed millions of immigrants.

I dunno - what do you think?

northernladyuk
6th July 2017, 08:21
But think - if we had not voted leave what would the papers be talking about now?

Would they be full of Trump?

or maybe the Krankie would still be banging her home made drum about Scottish independence

or maybe we would be all part of the EU army?

or maybe just trying to feed millions of immigrants.

I dunno - what do you think?

The booming UK economy.

HTH

original PM
6th July 2017, 08:32
The booming UK economy.

HTH

No - that doesn't help at all as it somehow implies that in the last 12 months the Uk economy has gone to shit - and it's not

Maybe you are correct in 3 years we will all be pimping ourselves to the lowest bidder in mainland europe

northernladyuk
6th July 2017, 08:37
No - that doesn't help at all as it somehow implies that in the last 12 months the Uk economy has gone to tulip - and it's not

Maybe you are correct in 3 years we will all be pimping ourselves to the lowest bidder in mainland europe

No, I was implying that the economy would have been booming but instead it is not.

HTH

PurpleGorilla
6th July 2017, 08:42
No, I was implying that the economy would have been booming but instead it is not.

HTH

It's very hard to separate the end of the economic cycle and the impact of brexit.

original PM
6th July 2017, 08:43

HTH

Yeah that's true - we should have had also put men on mars by now if i wasn't for damn Brexit.

northernladyuk
6th July 2017, 08:45
It's very hard to separate the end of the economic cycle and the impact of brexit.

Well, the counterfactual is always difficult to demonstrate, but the impact on sterling and thence inflation is clear. The impact on investment decisions will take more time to play out. Other factors are of course available.

vetran
6th July 2017, 09:19
Well, the counterfactual is always difficult to demonstrate, but the impact on sterling and thence inflation is clear. The impact on investment decisions will take more time to play out. Other factors are of course available.

we have lasted years without serious inflation and had wage stagnation before Brexit was even considered.

It seems our chickens are coming home to roost & brexit effects are only one of them.

WTFH
6th July 2017, 09:35

Isn't that what May & Davis are doing for the next year?

And unless they are very successful, we contractors will not have an option of easily pimping ourselves out to any bidder in mainland Europe.

northernladyuk
6th July 2017, 10:11
we have lasted years without serious inflation and had wage stagnation before Brexit was even considered.

It seems our chickens are coming home to roost & brexit effects are only one of them.

So Brexit is like kicking the feet away from someone who is just staggering to their feet after the last beating?

And then presenting him with his bar bill?

The_Equalizer
6th July 2017, 10:30
So Brexit is like kicking the feet away from someone who is just staggering to their feet after the last beating?

And then presenting him with his bar bill?

Still better that than Greece whose mates Germany and France took him to the bar then pinned him down and beat the shi7e out of him - relentlessly - all in the name of the bar's rules.

northernladyuk
6th July 2017, 10:40
Still better that than Greece whose mates Germany and France took him to the bar then pinned him down and beat the shi7e out of him - relentlessly - all in the name of the bar's rules.

Visualiser Tool - Exterion Media (http://www.exterionmedia.com/uk/inspiration/visualiser?advertid=en_GBx_uk-01x_201ea3220ee7137b5f09dd4dc246fd8c)

The_Equalizer
6th July 2017, 10:41
Visualiser Tool - Exterion Media (http://www.exterionmedia.com/uk/inspiration/visualiser?advertid=en_GBx_uk-01x_201ea3220ee7137b5f09dd4dc246fd8c)

Very good. I'm touched you made such an effort.

BrilloPad
6th July 2017, 10:42

And the name of the greater good.

northernladyuk
6th July 2017, 10:44
Very good. I'm touched you made such an effort.

Visualiser Tool - Exterion Media (http://www.exterionmedia.com/uk/inspiration/visualiser?advertid=en_GBx_uk-01x_302264038ad1fadf58b5b1db675205ad)

The_Equalizer
6th July 2017, 10:44
Visualiser Tool - Exterion Media (http://www.exterionmedia.com/uk/inspiration/visualiser?advertid=en_GBx_uk-01x_302264038ad1fadf58b5b1db675205ad)

And like a keen puppy, I just lap it up.

vetran
6th July 2017, 18:37
And like a keen puppy, I just lap it up.

You lick NLyUK's Puppies :puke::puke::puke: