• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tit & Bull story NSFW nudity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tit & Bull story NSFW nudity

Topless protest against Pamplona bull-running festival | Daily Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

A little protest is a good thing (better still when they move the ugly ones to the back)
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      A little protest is a good thing (better still when they move the ugly ones to the back)
      Quite right. I'd have preferred them to focus on the one on the far right's views. Although, considering there's a couple of lezzers, a dude and fat chick in that line up, i think the snapper did ok. Hopefully he got a nosh off one of 'em for putting them in shot.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Quite right. I'd have preferred them to focus on the one on the far right's views. Although, considering there's a couple of lezzers, a dude and fat chick in that line up, i think the snapper did ok. Hopefully he got a nosh off one of 'em for putting them in shot.
        there are other pictures in the story.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Good point. I hadn't bothered looking. A very comprehensive review of the situation, i'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I'm sure there are, but if the norks are no good, we couldn't give a xxxx.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

What's that betting the bloke on the far left of the picture either doesn't know why he's there or doesn't give a flying ***k about bull fighting
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                What's that betting the bloke on the far left of the picture either doesn't know why he's there or doesn't give a flying ***k about bull fighting
                He could be the token gay...just saying (you all thought it, admit it)

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  He could be the token gay...just saying (you all thought it, admit it)
                  or he could be like a mate of mine was a protest groupie, he was getting more than any of us at the time.

Comment

Astonishing that the EU has not banned it. However there again, I went in 2006 and saw a poster advertising bear baiting!

One assumes the EU considers it a culteral thing. Like FGM.

Comment

Working...
                    X