• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So called Chico

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So called Chico

Originally posted by Chico
    because you will not like the answer. Will not fit into your so called atheistic logic
    The tawdry disgusting world of the so called consensual sex between adults
    As for these so called cults and groups you guys keep citing the words of Jesus clears that up
    The problem with so called atheists like you is that you say humans can live in a logical and rational world without the concept of divine values while at the same time you harbour racist and sexist tendencies ready to strike when you have opportunity.
    It really amazes me that so called logic and intellectual people can believe that the whole creation just appeared out of nothing!! If I said t my car just evolved of the nothing you would think I...
    As to matters spritual I see none of the God haters mentioned the "Dark Enlightenement" shown as a riposte to the so called "Root of all Evil". Enough said.
    Well it appears your so called hoax happens to be an opinion - not fact at all.
    Atw your Russian atheist upbringing determines your so called logic .
    No the stupidest thing is the so called atheists genuinely believe that all of creation just mutated out of nothing. Wow - that is not only idiotic it is illogical. You cannot have a painting without a painter, a building without a builder so how can you have a creation without a Creator.
    Please state for assembled jury when I have discriminated against the so called atheists?
    If you're going to repeat a phrase ad nauseum, at least learn WTF it means numbnuts.

so-called (skôld)
    adj.
    1. Commonly called: "new buildings ... in so-called modern style" Graham Greene.
    2. Incorrectly or falsely termed: My so-called friends were gossiping about me again.
    Usage Note: Quotation marks are not used to set off descriptions that follow expressions such as so-called and self-styled, which themselves relieve the writer of responsibility for the attribution: his so-called foolproof method (not "foolproof method").
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Bloody hell Snaw, there was a reason I put Chico on my ignore list - So I wouldnt have to see his bigoted, narrowminded, hatefulled, bile dripping diatribes anymore.

If you are going to start quoting the fudamentalist tit at length, please at least put a warning up first
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
      Bloody hell Snaw, there was a reason I put Chico on my ignore list - So I wouldnt have to see his bigoted, narrowminded, hatefulled, bile dripping diatribes anymore.

If you are going to start quoting the fudamentalist tit at length, please at least put a warning up first

Yeah, and who put the 'fun' in fundamentalist ?

(actually, I think he is just a mentalist.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        Yeah, and who put the 'fun' in fundamentalist ?

(actually, I think he is just a mentalist.)

Maybe you should try Islam Lucy. Their get togethers always seem to go with a bang...
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          Maybe you should try Islam Lucy. Their get togethers always seem to go with a bang...
          I had a muslim BF once, and he certainly could.

Comment

Working...
          X