• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snaw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snaw

So you have been paying attention. Shame your so called analysis skills do not extend to computational reasoning.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico
    So you have been paying attention. Shame your so called analysis skills do not extend to computational reasoning.

Reach out....

and argue with a mentalist.

Comment

Yeah, it's a big like constipation, you get that feeling of bloatedness and you're desperate to get rid of the foul thing clogging up your innards. That's you that is, in case this is over your head. Anyway, I finally swalled enough of the so-called prunes and et voila, you came spewing out.

I feel much better now, Thx.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Shame your so called analysis skills do not extend to computational reasoning.

So tell us what job you do again?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chico works in the City for a pension fund where he bullsh1ts people on how great their future pension will be in exchange of payments right now, the whole point of a scam is the same as in all major religions - milk people while their alive, but only offer to deliver when they are dead. Best business plan ever?

At least threaded is mildly amusing - Chico is plain evil.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
            Yeah, it's a big like constipation, you get that feeling of bloatedness and you're desperate to get rid of the foul thing clogging up your innards. That's you that is, in case this is over your head. Anyway, I finally swalled enough of the so-called prunes and et voila, you came spewing out.

I feel much better now, Thx.
            Oh yes out of interest again. What was your hero Voltaire's great prediction about the Christianity? Did it ever came to pass or did the opposite happen? Tells a lot about a person when their hero turns out to be a ridiculous muppet.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico, what exactly is wrong in Koran?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Chico works in the City for a pension fund where he bullsh1ts people on how great their future pension will be in exchange of payments right now, the whole point of a scam is the same as in all major religions - milk people while their alive, but only offer to deliver when they are dead. Best business plan ever?

At least threaded is mildly amusing - Chico is plain evil.
                No I don't think so. I think Chico has nothing to do with computing or finance, or nothing senior anyway. He's far too thick to have a responsible job that requires any semblance of logic. I think he's masquerading as one of those people to justify posting on this forum.
                Or he's a brilliant troll.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh yes out of interest again. What was your hero Voltaire's great prediction about the Christianity? Did it ever came to pass or did the opposite happen? Tells a lot about a person when their hero turns out to be a ridiculous muppet.
                  Sorry, please explain why you quoted me and replied with something on a completely different tangent? Are you really this barmy?

I dunno what Voltaire prediction on Christianity was, I just like the quote. I don't mind Jesus either in terms of what he represents; it's self rightous, patronising gits like you I can't stand.

There's a reason Christianity is on the decline in most of the western world - took a long hard look at yourself and ask are you actually furthering the cause you're trying to represent by acting like a twat on this BB or are you just trying to get brownie points with the big guy?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    Reach out....

and argue with a mentalist.
                    Amen. Keep the faith.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X