PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper headlines: 'May's cry for help to Corbyn'

AtW
10th July 2017, 01:54
DOOMED!!!

Newspaper headlines: 'May's cry for help to Corbyn' - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-40551928)

:suicide:

BrilloPad
10th July 2017, 07:01
Brexit is too important not to get cross party support. I hope common sense will prevail. Sadly I think personal agendas will prevail.

PurpleGorilla
10th July 2017, 08:55
A unity brexit government is a good idea.

But TM is going about this all wrong.

sasguru
10th July 2017, 09:02

Agree with you for once. The Tory party would rather fook the country up completely rather than relinquish power.
If Brexit negotiations go Pete Tong there are plenty of useful idiots who'll blame the EU, immigrants or space aliens rather than our own politicians incompetence.

WTFH
10th July 2017, 09:06
A unity brexit government is a good idea.

Perhaps she should have said that we are going to have a 2 year government and had a coalition with Labour, so that it would be the two main parties who (allegedly) both want Brexit, rather than joining forces with a party who do not want Brexit.

BlasterBates
10th July 2017, 09:19
So the billion pounds for the DUP was a complete waste of money ?

BrilloPad
10th July 2017, 09:21

It was a complete bribe. Imagine if Wales got an extra £1bn. North Wales would get enough to add some more pointless roadworks to the A55.

WTFH
10th July 2017, 09:22

It was just a tester to see how the Tory faithful would react to the magic money tree being used.

original PM
10th July 2017, 09:31
It was a complete bribe. Imagine if Wales got an extra £1bn. North Wales would get enough to add some more pointless roadworks to the A55.

Indeed - maybe they can schedule it for the few days before a bank holiday Monday.......

AtW
10th July 2017, 10:38
Brexit is too important not to get cross party support. I hope common sense will prevail. Sadly I think personal agendas will prevail.

Yeah - and price of support would be higher taxes on the "rich"