• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newspaper headlines: 'May's cry for help to Corbyn'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newspaper headlines: 'May's cry for help to Corbyn'

DOOMED!!!

Newspaper headlines: 'May's cry for help to Corbyn' - BBC News

Brexit is too important not to get cross party support. I hope common sense will prevail. Sadly I think personal agendas will prevail.

Comment

A unity brexit government is a good idea.

But TM is going about this all wrong.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Agree with you for once. The Tory party would rather fook the country up completely rather than relinquish power.
        If Brexit negotiations go Pete Tong there are plenty of useful idiots who'll blame the EU, immigrants or space aliens rather than our own politicians incompetence.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          A unity brexit government is a good idea.

Perhaps she should have said that we are going to have a 2 year government and had a coalition with Labour, so that it would be the two main parties who (allegedly) both want Brexit, rather than joining forces with a party who do not want Brexit.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So the billion pounds for the DUP was a complete waste of money ?
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              It was a complete bribe. Imagine if Wales got an extra £1bn. North Wales would get enough to add some more pointless roadworks to the A55.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                It was just a tester to see how the Tory faithful would react to the magic money tree being used.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  It was a complete bribe. Imagine if Wales got an extra £1bn. North Wales would get enough to add some more pointless roadworks to the A55.
                  Indeed - maybe they can schedule it for the few days before a bank holiday Monday.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Brexit is too important not to get cross party support. I hope common sense will prevail. Sadly I think personal agendas will prevail.
                    Yeah - and price of support would be higher taxes on the "rich"

Comment

Working...
                    X