• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May's government in complete disarray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May's government in complete disarray

May's government in disarray

Corbyn

Corbyn

Corbyn

I'm alright Jack

SO Bozo Johnson says "...there's no plan for a hard brexit because we're going to get a great deal..."?

"“There’s no plan for no deal because we’re going to get a great deal,” Johnson said. May’s spokesman, James Slack, appeared to contradict the foreign secretary a few minutes later when he told reporters that “contingency planning is taking place for a range of scenarios.”

Johnson’s remark shows “a shocking level of complacency,” said Tom Brake, the spokesman on Brexit for the Liberal Democrats. “It is simply not good enough when people’s jobs, living standards and rights are all on the line.”

Please God, if there is justice in the world, make it a hard Brexit.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

The only Brexit that can happen is the "Hard" Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        The only Brexit that can happen is the "Hard" Brexit.
        If May's red lines stand, then yes. I really hope so.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I prefer to call it a completely chaotic Brexit. There's no plan just loads of uncrossable red lines where rightwing lunatic Tory MP's threaten to bring down the government for a good dose of Corbyn to sort out the electorate.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Emergency!! Men in white coats required at no. 10 for immediate extraction of occupants. There are asylums in Devon with more rational individuals.

Long gone are the days David Cameron called to fix broken Britain. He failed to mention the part about nuking it from orbit first.
            Last edited by scooterscot; 11 July 2017, 14:58.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The question is now not whether the UK becomes a failed state, but what form of failed state will it be.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                The question is now not whether the UK becomes a failed state, but what form of failed state will it be.
                It will be a Red, White and Blue failed state.
                It will be a Strong and Stable failed state.
                It will be a failed state with no magic money tree.
                It will be a failed state with no coalition of chaos.
                It will be a failed state with a magic money tree.
                It will be a failed state with a coalition of chaos.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You're all traitors and saboteurs. The correct response to the obvious chaos and weakness in the government and the increasing evidence of an economy cooling down fast is to think red, white and blue thoughts, ignore the evidence and numbers and hum the tune from "La la land".
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    ... and hum the tune from "La la land".
                    I've been in L.A. for some time.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X