• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey SueEllen can we convince you to change brand?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer 'created by woman for women' sparks furious backlash | Daily Mail Online

Beer 'created by woman for women' that is sold in pink boxes sparks furious online backlash from feminists
    Aurosa, brewed in Rychvald in the Czech Republic, was 'designed for the ladies'
    Creator Martina Smirova wanted beer to show women can succeed without 'sacrificing tenderness and femininity'
    But after a visit to West Hampstead, London the drink attracted angry responses
    One woman wrote: 'We don't need a pretty pink one. I'll just have a pint thanks
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Go boil your head!

Comment

One woman wrote: 'We don't need a pretty pink one. I'll just have a pint thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Go boil your head!
        Ingredients

One head.

To begin

1 Trim any bristles from the head with a razor.

2 Cut the ears from head with a small, sharp knife. Remove the very thick cartilage from the inner ears and discard. Set ears aside.

3 Cut the nose from the head. Set aside.

4 Take the head and soak in brine (water mixed with salt to cover as much as the head as possible) for 24 hours, turning midway if required

5 Rinse the head, then place in a large saucepan with carrots, leek, onion, celery, bouillon and red wine. Bring to the boil and simmer for 4 hours.

6 Remove the skin and fat from the head - this is most easily done with fingers (be brave).

7 For the meat that remains, use whatever cutlery you find easiest to remove it use a fish knife to get behind the bones into the cheek cavities, and forks to 'pull' the rest of the meat away from the head.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The bottle looks disgusting and cheap.

Also I prefer my beer on tap.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The bottle looks disgusting and cheap.

Also I prefer my beer on tap.
            Don't knock it till you've tried it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Don't knock it till you've tried it...

Alcoholic Irn-Bru would be nicer...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Alcoholic Irn-Bru would be nicer...
                How about double vodka with orange juice?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Comment

Tried this one in Essen - was very nice

<linky>
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X