PDA

View Full Version : Brexit contract £650 pd

Eirikur
14th July 2017, 10:34
So would Brexiteers pick up this contract, to help move a bank to the continent and make Uk employees jobless or would they consider that as treason?

Project Manager Job in London Jobsite (http://www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958602521?src=e_app_conf&jobTile=listing-2&v96=ssr&intcid=app_confirmation&cid=B2C_CLC&utm_source=service&utm_content=140717&utm_medium=email)

darmstadt
14th July 2017, 10:41
I will admit that I have never seen nor got so many project offers through the mail or on jobsites for Frankfurt as I have recently. I have no idea for the reason...

Eirikur
14th July 2017, 10:47
I will admit that I have never seen nor got so many project offers through the mail or on jobsites for Frankfurt as I have recently. I have no idea for the reason...

I see the same with agencies contacting me, that offer contracts in Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam (I'm Dutch and German speaker)

AtW
14th July 2017, 12:13
I see the same with agencies contacting me, that offer contracts in Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam (I'm Dutch and German speaker)

Brexit is the gift that keeps on giving!!! :yay:

vetran
14th July 2017, 18:07
lets get Suity or Spooter on the job and they will probably move Frankfurt here.

scooterscot
14th July 2017, 20:25
Scooter is not in at the moment as he's far too busy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.

greenlake
14th July 2017, 20:32
Scooter is not in at the moment as he's far too busy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.

http://i.imgur.com/UDQjD5o.jpg

JozefBlofeld
14th July 2017, 23:47
Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving. The altruism of the Great British people is hard to understand sometimes. They just keep shipping jobs over to Johnny Foreigner land.

So gracious, so selfless. :hug:

billybiro
17th July 2017, 11:50
So would Brexiteers pick up this contract, to help move a bank to the continent and make Uk employees jobless or would they consider that as treason?

Did those UK Employees vote for Brexit?

If so, this is the natural consequence of their actions and they will, of course, be very happy about losing their jobs.

Eirikur
17th July 2017, 12:26
Did those UK Employees vote for Brexit?

I suppose around 52% of those who voted did

_V_
17th July 2017, 19:23
https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/search-jobs-in-London,-London,-United-Kingdom/BUSINESS-ANALYST-FX-RATES-B7492219BFDCC1FB/

Business Analyst - FX & Rates
London
£600 - £800 per day

A Leading Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for an accomplished Business Analyst to work in their FX Team, predominantly focusing on Swaps, Futures & Interest Rate Derivatives.

This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on various high-profile FX projects, including systems change and regulatory change, in order to ensure compliance with current & upcoming regulations. Many of the upcoming projects would be defined by Brexit and this is expected to create an increased workload.

Brexit brings opportunities, in the same way the Y2K fiasco did.