• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slippery Tony

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slippery Tony

Originally posted by BBC
    Last week, Prime Minister Tony Blair was asked whether the violence in Iraq had "so far been pretty much of a disaster".

He replied: "It has."

But Downing Street later said the prime minister's words had been misinterpreted.
    Misinterpreting "It has" would take some doing!

What a bunch of *****!

Originally posted by stackpole
    Misinterpreting "It has" would take some doing!

What a bunch of *****!
    Yeah, he as saying that the voilence in Iraq was a disaster (as all violence is). He wasn't saying that our presence in Iraq is or had been a disaster.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Yeah, he as saying that the voilence in Iraq was a disaster (as all violence is). He wasn't saying that our presence in Iraq is or had been a disaster.
      Absolutely SallyAnne. The violence in Iraq has got absolutely nothing to do with our presence in Iraq.

Comment

history will judge this sh!te of a prime minister which is a real shame because I would like the old bailey to do it instead

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

That man has an industrial grade, weapons proof, smear resistent, Teflon coating.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyblair
            Absolutely SallyAnne. The violence in Iraq has got absolutely nothing to do with our presence in Iraq.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I feel sorry for tony

I must be the only one feeling sorry for Tony regarding the war in Irak. It wasn't his doing, he was only following the yanks.
              Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

No violence is good. It keeps you fit, weeds out the weaker of the species, and gives you a lot of pleasure.

I like a bit of the old ultra-violence myself at the weekends easpecially after a pint at the Korova Milk Bar. But tonight SallyAnne, I fell like a bit of singing in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
                  No violence is good. It keeps you fit, weeds out the weaker of the species, and gives you a lot of pleasure.

I like a bit of the old ultra-violence myself at the weekends easpecially after a pint at the Korova Milk Bar. But tonight SallyAnne, I fell like a bit of singing in the rain.

Have you had a few too many sherries tonight Tom?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotFromIndia
                    I must be the only one feeling sorry for Tony regarding the war in Irak. It wasn't his doing, he was only following the yanks.

You're not mate - I'm right there with you. But we are definately the only 2!

(You are however, the only person left in the world who cannot spell Iraq!)
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X