• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

heheeee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heheeee

1. Last week an officer said it's ok to have sex with under age kids
    2. This week an officer said it's good idea to prescibe herion on the NHS

What's next?

Are these officers admitting that they had lost the battle? ...
    Johnny Talibani Mumbai

I think beating up immigrants is now Ok as well
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotFromIndia
      1. Last week an officer said it's ok to have sex with under age kids
      2. This week an officer said it's good idea to prescibe herion on the NHS

What's next?

Are these officers admitting that they had lost the battle? ...

2 excellent ideas!!

Whats your point?

Oh, whats next? Erm....Legalised prostitution, legalised canabis, undo the smoking ban...

actually, think I might just move to Holland!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Comment

Erk

Comment

Should that post be reported?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              2 excellent ideas!!

Whats your point?

Oh, whats next? Erm....Legalised prostitution, legalised canabis, undo the smoking ban...

actually, think I might just move to Holland!

My points are:

1. the police are not doing their job
              2. there are ppl who can't get cancer treatments because of costs
              Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

Actually the first point was fair, he got quoted out of context. He was saying that he doesn't think young men - i.e. say 17 should be classified as paedophiles for having sex with girls of say 14 and up.

Percetly sensible viewpoint in my opinion. Obviously the press had a field day with it since technically a 17 teen year old boy is a man, but a 14 year old girl is a 'kid'.

Reality these days (And in my day) is that the majority of boys and girls lose their virginity well before 16, and lot's of perfectly normal relationships happen at that age between kids with a couple of years age difference. In fact I seemt o remember it being the norm.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I think he may have had a hidden agenda as he should know he was suggesting something that is illegal!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                    Actually the first point was fair, he got quoted out of context. He was saying that he doesn't think young men - i.e. say 17 should be classified as paedophiles for having sex with girls of say 14 and up.

Percetly sensible viewpoint in my opinion. Obviously the press had a field day with it since technically a 17 teen year old boy is a man, but a 14 year old girl is a 'kid'.

Reality these days (And in my day) is that the majority of boys and girls lose their virginity well before 16, and lot's of perfectly normal relationships happen at that age between kids with a couple of years age difference. In fact I seemt o remember it being the norm.
                    He was trying to say "old enough to bleed, bleedin old enough" in a PC, 21st century way.

Comment

Working...
                    X