• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

example of contractor CVs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

example of contractor CVs

Hi!
    I am an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) technical consultant/developer and I am relatively new in the contract business.
    I am in the middle of re-writing my CV to make it more "contract" like.
    It would help me a lot to see a couple of examples of CVs to understand what details I should focus on.
    If there is anyone OK to send me his CV through (feel free to remove any personal/client details of course!) so I can have an idea, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Simone

Google is your first friend
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Bing is your second friend.

Comment

Your CV needs to contain:-

What you've actually delivered
        Who you actually delivered it for.

Speak to Cognitive group (a Dynamics recruitment consultancy) I'm sure they can give you some pointers...

Good luck as I believe the NAV roadmap is interesting....
        Last edited by eek; 19 July 2017, 11:37.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by icew0lf View Post
          Hi!
          I am an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) technical consultant/developer and I am relatively new in the contract business.
          It would help me a lot to see a couple of examples of CVs to understand what details I should focus on.
          If there is anyone OK to send me his CV through (feel free to remove any personal/client details of course!) so I can have an idea, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Simone
          Simone,

How much are you willing to pay?

Yours in anticipation,

Marky Mark.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I think this is a new twist of CV farming. Fake job ads take time so why not get it straight from the source...

I'm out.

Just in case I'm wrong...

OP.. Type the following in to google and do some reading. We've discussed CV's ad infinitum.

CV site:forums.contractoruk.com
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Here you go...

https://lmgtfy.com/
              one day at a time

Comment

Personally, I just setup a ficticious agency and post fake jobs on various sites. I call it NLUK recruitment limited, just in case.....

Comment

Originally posted by icew0lf View Post
                  Hi!

Thanks!

Simone
                  Contractor CV review - why get your CV reviewed? :: Contractor UK - Think the people on this article might do a free cv review and do lots in the contractor market.

Comment

I'm sure contractoruk had a webcast or something on CV writing. I missed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X