PDA

View Full Version : This girl made the ultimate Brexit

Eirikur
19th July 2017, 11:34
By killing herself

Thanks to racist and xenophobic idiots like Farage and Corbyn people feel encouraged to bully or attack EU citizens especially Poles.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/17/schoolgirl-dagmara-przybysz-16-killed-herself-racist-bullying-inquest-told

original PM
19th July 2017, 11:37
You do know the Geneva convention bans collective punishment?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_punishment

vetran
19th July 2017, 11:38
you really are a very unpleasant little scrote aren't you?

Political capital out of some poor young girl bullied to death.

Join the "Few labour party" they make cheap shots like these.

Eirikur
19th July 2017, 11:40

Which political capital am I making you <mod snip>?

AtW
19th July 2017, 11:41

And awful crimes commited by immigrants don't make front page of the Daily Fail?

vetran
19th July 2017, 11:41
Which political capital am I making you <mod snip>

You are blaming it on Brexit.

She was bullied to death they would have used anything to intimidate her.

oscarose
19th July 2017, 11:42
Thanks to racist and xenophobic idiots like Farage

Blood on his hands. He'll be shrugging it off, nursing a pint I guess... :(

vetran
19th July 2017, 11:42
And awful crimes commited by immigrants don't make front page of the Daily Fail?

they make the front page of Crimewatch as well.

AtW
19th July 2017, 11:44
they make the front page of Crimewatch as well.

And Crimewatch aims to get some political capital out of them or not?

AtW
19th July 2017, 11:45

Outrageous arguments for Brexit resulted in marked increase of intolerance - scum like Farage and Trump making it the new normal

BrilloPad
19th July 2017, 11:45
Her mother said “We think the biggest problem for Dagmara was not racism but bullying.”

It is not entirely clear how much the school knew about the (racist) bullying. However: -
Susan Kent, in charge of pastoral support at the school, said she had seen Dagmara on several occasions including on the day before her death without seeing anything to suggest the teenager was at risk: “To the best of my knowledge, she never mentioned any problems of racism to me.”

Children can be incredibly cruel and I think often schools don't do enough to tackle the issues. Though they have to be aware of them first.

Of course, none of the facts will be enough for Bremoaners. Any news is bad news and to be blamed on Brexit. The UK must not dare stand up to the 4th Reich. Soon there will be an EU army and Germany will get their hands on nuclear weapons.

BrilloPad
19th July 2017, 11:47
Outrageous arguments for Brexit resulted in marked increase of intolerance - scum like Farage and Trump making it the new normal

Good. The sooner cretinous Russians f**k off the better.

Eirikur

Didn't blame it anywhere on Brexit, but Brexit certainly plays a role in encouraging idiots to commit hate crimes against minorities they don't like especially Poles

oscarose
scum like Farage and Trump

+1

Well said that man :yay:

BrilloPad
19th July 2017, 11:48
Blood on his hands. He'll be shrugging it off, nursing a pint I guess... :(

He will be one of the first in the gas chambers for sure

Eirikur
19th July 2017, 11:48
Good. The sooner cretinous Russians f**k off the better.
As long as the Russians pay Farage and support Corbyn's anti EU and Israel agenda they won't f-off

vetran
19th July 2017, 11:52
Didn't blame it anywhere on Brexit, but Brexit certainly plays a role in encouraging idiots to commit hate crimes against minorities they don't like especially Poles

Maybe you missed the title for this thread it is :
"This girl made the ultimate Brexit"

Maybe you didn't type it, maybe it was another disgusting moronic feckwit with the same name as you?

NotAllThere
19th July 2017, 12:16
"This girl made the ultimate Brexit"

You are blaming it on Brexit.No. He's saying the girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction. You interpret that as "It woz Brexit wot dun it".

This is blaming Brexit.

Thanks to racist and xenophobic idiots like Farage and Corbyn people feel encouraged to bully or attack EU citizens especially Poles.

radish2008
19th July 2017, 12:28
As long as the Russians pay Farage and support Corbyn's anti EU and Israel agenda they won't f-off

Seriously - where does Corbyn come into this ? Give me some example of his racist and xenophobic behaviour or shut your stupid mouth.

AtW
19th July 2017, 12:35
Seriously - where does Corbyn come into this ? Give me some example of his racist and xenophobic behaviour or shut your stupid mouth.

He is allegedly anti-semitic.

PurpleGorilla
19th July 2017, 12:40
No. He's saying the girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction. You interpret that as "It woz Brexit wot dun it".

This is blaming Brexit.

You're wrong.

Look at the title and read the OP. This is clearly anti-brexit orientated.

radish2008
19th July 2017, 12:42
He is allegedly anti-semitic.

And the allegedly relates to the fact there is no evidence to support that either.

AtW
19th July 2017, 12:47
And the allegedly relates to the fact there is no evidence to support that either.

He also allegedly hates those who are moderately well off.

ChimpMaster
19th July 2017, 12:56
Brexit leading to xenophobia and racism.

Who'd have ever thought that.

NotAllThere
19th July 2017, 13:03
You're wrong.

Look at the title and read the OP. This is clearly anti-brexit orientated.

No, you are incapable of following a simple argument. Vetran said that the title of the post is indicative of blaming Brexit. I pointed out that the title isn't, but the content of the post is.

HTHBIFDI

PurpleGorilla
19th July 2017, 13:06
No, you are incapable of following a simple argument. Vetran said that the title of the post is indicative of blaming Brexit. I pointed out that the title isn't, but the content of the post is.

HTHBIFDI

What utter rubbish

sasguru
19th July 2017, 13:08
What utter rubbish

I'm afraid you're too thick to get the point.

PurpleGorilla
19th July 2017, 13:16
I'm afraid you're too thick to get the point.

Pointless more like.

Mordac
19th July 2017, 15:06

Are we intolerant towards you? Certainly not as intolerant as we probably should be. :wink

And bullying in schools is as old as time. It certainly isn't a consequence of Brexit, and anyone who thinks it is obviously didn't go to school.

shaunbhoy
19th July 2017, 15:11
Brexit leading to xenophobia and racism.

Who'd have ever thought that.

I know. It is an utter travesty.
And to think that before 23rd June last year, things like racism and xenophobia never even existed.

:eyes

radish2008
19th July 2017, 15:31
I know. It is an utter travesty.
And to think that before 23rd June last year, things like racism and xenophobia never even existed.

Of course they did. Otherwise how would June 24th have happened ?

woohoo
19th July 2017, 16:02
No. He's saying the girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction. You interpret that as "It woz Brexit wot dun it".

This is blaming Brexit.

Nah NAT, you are wrong. If the title said "The girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction" then I would agree with you.

Brexit means the UK leaving the EU. It's clear what the title wast meant to convey. The content backed it up.

Pretty shit post tbh, I've seen you ban people for breathing yet you let a sicko post like this go untouched.

Poor girl was bullied and took her own life and some twat is making brexit posts and actually blaming specific people for her death. FFS get your act together.

Bee
19th July 2017, 16:28
Dagmara was described as a beautiful, happy and popular pupil having problems with some girls. Why this doesn't surprise me!

In this cases, the only thing that works with this bullies is to smash their faces with a strong punch immediately after the first unpleasant contact.

This is very sad and boils my blood.

NotAllThere
19th July 2017, 16:52
Nah NAT, you are wrong. Another one who can't follow a simple argument. :ohwell

Pretty tulip post tbh, I've seen you ban people for breathing yet you let a sicko post like this go untouched.

Poor girl was bullied and took her own life and some twat is making brexit posts and actually blaming specific people for her death. FFS get your act together.Yeah yeah. Because it's absolutely vile to suggest that since the results of the referendum became known, racism and xenophobia have increased markedly. Not much of a stretch to go from that and naming the key architects of the referendum bearing some responsibility. Personally, I doubt it was a real factor. Teens have been committing suicide for decades for all kinds of reasons. I'm personally aware of three.

All this huff and puff sounds somewhat disingenuous - akin to virtue signalling. YMMV. Pretty cynical, isn't it, to use this poor girls death to indulge in mod-bashing.

Bee
19th July 2017, 16:59

More attacks are reported after Brexit, it's a fact.
She was attacked based on her nationality, it's a fact.

With is I blame Brexit that gives a strong argument for xenophobes to be comfortable when attack, like "We vote Brexit go back to your land".

I'm sorry but there are no arguments against facts.

Bee
19th July 2017, 17:15
Nah NAT, you are wrong. If the title said "The girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction" then I would agree with you.

Brexit means the UK leaving the EU. It's clear what the title wast meant to convey. The content backed it up.

Pretty tulip post tbh, I've seen you ban people for breathing yet you let a sicko post like this go untouched.

Poor girl was bullied and took her own life and some twat is making brexit posts and actually blaming specific people for her death. FFS get your act together.

Honestly, I think you are entering in self-denial. :eyes

I read the news, special against Polish. If you don't see the problem the issue shall never be solved. :confused:

woohoo
19th July 2017, 17:26
Another one who can't follow a simple argument. :ohwell Yeah yeah. Because it's absolutely vile to suggest that since the results of the referendum became known, racism and xenophobia have increased markedly. Not much of a stretch to go from that and naming the key architects of the referendum bearing some responsibility. Personally, I doubt it was a real factor. Teens have been committing suicide for decades for all kinds of reasons. I'm personally aware of three.

All this huff and puff sounds somewhat disingenuous - akin to virtue signalling. YMMV. Pretty cynical, isn't it, to use this poor girls death to indulge in mod-bashing.

Nonsense, that load of tosh does not make any kind of sense and then well done for trying to turn it around and saying im virtue signalling.

PurpleGorilla
19th July 2017, 17:35
Well this is a thoroughly nasty thread.

vetran
19th July 2017, 17:51
Unfortunately 40 years ago phrases such as dumb P*lack, sp*c,Di*go were pretty common in my school, as I undestand it it was the same 60+ years ago when my parents were at school. That is before Corbyn first got laid or Farage's first pint.

Girls & boys being bullied to the point of despair was also pretty common.

Trying to tie this into Brexit is pretty low.

shaunbhoy
19th July 2017, 17:55

Indeed, but it won't stop some people from airing their prejudices.

Bee
19th July 2017, 18:32
Unfortunately 40 years ago phrases such as dumb P*lack, sp*c,Di*go were pretty common in my school, as I undestand it it was the same 60+ years ago when my parents were at school. That is before Corbyn first got laid or Farage's first pint.

Girls & boys being bullied to the point of despair was also pretty common.

Let me call you stupid British and see what is going to happen to me here. :wink

You are a stupid British, said.

PurpleGorilla
19th July 2017, 18:39
Please can a MOD shut this offensive thread down ASAP

AtW
19th July 2017, 18:47

It's hardly in purview of the Ministry of Defence

PurpleGorilla
19th July 2017, 18:50
It's hardly in purview of the Ministry of Defence

Don't confuse MOD with MoD.

NotAllThere
19th July 2017, 18:59
...Trying to tie this into Brexit is pretty low.Or a matter of fairly simple logical deduction.

Please can a MOD shut this offensive thread down ASAPYou could just stop posting to it.

woohoo
19th July 2017, 19:04
Or a matter of fairly simple logical deduction.

You could just stop posting to it.

Just bin this thread Nat, stop being a dick and less of the shithole replies.

Bee
19th July 2017, 19:14

Why because I called vetran a stupid British?
Is it less important to call stupid Polish to the victim?

Elliegirl
19th July 2017, 19:17
Wow.

Racism and xenophobia was here before Brexit and will forever be in the fabric of society. That's how it is. My mother has worked in the NHS for over 40 years and although by no means as bad as when she first came here, she still faces racism on a regular basis.

Bullying has been around since the dawn of time. Lots of young people have committed suicide because of it. It may or may not have a racial element to it. Racial bullying is also as old as the hills.

Some black and Asian people voted for Brexit. So by the OP's reasoning I guess they are as much responsible for the death of this girl as Farage and whoever else you might like to blame. Yes, Brexit may have given some people the opportunity to come out of their boxes and say what they like, but then so has social media, which existed before Brexit.

I am deeply sorry for this girl and her family. And I think the title of the thread is pretty disgusting.

Bee
19th July 2017, 19:49
Wow.

Racism and xenophobia was here before Brexit and will forever be in the fabric of society. That's how it is. My mother has worked in the NHS for over 40 years and although by no means as bad as when she first came here, she still faces racism on a regular basis.

Bullying has been around since the dawn of time. Lots of young people have committed suicide because of it. It may or may not have a racial element to it. Racial bullying is also as old as the hills.

Some black and Asian people voted for Brexit. So by the OP's reasoning I guess they are as much responsible for the death of this girl as Farage and whoever else you might like to blame. Yes, Brexit may have given some people the opportunity to come out of their boxes and say what they like, but then so has social media, which existed before Brexit.

I am deeply sorry for this girl and her family. And I think the title of the thread is pretty disgusting.

I refuse to accept that these situations are normal just because existed before Brexit, it's almost the same that it's not important.

Hate crimes soared by 41% after Brexit vote, official figures reveal | The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/brexit-hate-crimes-racism-eu-referendum-vote-attacks-increase-police-figures-official-a7358866.html)

Elliegirl
19th July 2017, 20:29
I refuse to accept that these situations are normal just because existed before Brexit, it's almost the same that it's not important.

Hate crimes soared by 41% after Brexit vote, official figures reveal | The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/brexit-hate-crimes-racism-eu-referendum-vote-attacks-increase-police-figures-official-a7358866.html)

I don't remember saying anywhere that this is normal. I don't think it's normal to be racially abused by someone whose life you are trying to save. I don't think it's normal to be spat on because of your colour by someone you are trying to help. And how you make the assumption that I would be saying it's not important, I just cannot understand.

I have heard people from Europe say that they can no longer live in the UK because of the terrible atmosphere post Brexit. I'm sad they feel that way. I can only say that although the figures you present are bad, things have been a lot worse. We gritted our teeth and largely got on with it . (Had some fights along the way but the less said...)

Mordac
19th July 2017, 20:54

He lets anything go if it's having a dig at Brexit. Reading the original article, I wasn't surprised to see the whole thing happened in Cornwall. The Cornish think you're a bloody foreigner if you're from the next village.

BrilloPad
20th July 2017, 05:43
Another one who can't follow a simple argument. :ohwell Yeah yeah. Because it's absolutely vile to suggest that since the results of the referendum became known, racism and xenophobia have increased markedly. Not much of a stretch to go from that and naming the key architects of the referendum bearing some responsibility. Personally, I doubt it was a real factor. Teens have been committing suicide for decades for all kinds of reasons. I'm personally aware of three.

Good moderation. Allowing one of the most offensive threads ever while far less have been closed. Let everyone see how thick the remoaners are. Every post makes them look worse.

As usual mods with their jackboots on. Its good training for how Europe is going to be under Germany.

NotAllThere
20th July 2017, 06:12
He lets anything go if it's having a dig at Brexit.I let anything go if it has a dig a Bremoaners as well.

I let this go not because it has a dig at Brexiters, but because I don't think it is an unreasonable comment to make. I.e. that since the referendum, xenophobia has increased, especially against the Poles, and this may have had some influence on the girl's decision to kill herself. By extrapolation, it's also not unreasonable to consider that the initiators of Brexit bear some responsibility for the increasingly xenophobic culture of Britain, and therefore for the death.

As I've already stated, my personal view is that xenophobia has increased, but probably wasn't a factor in this case.

Obviously, woohoo and others think that xenophobia hasn't increased and/or it wasn't an influencing factor in this case and/or it's nothing to do with the decision to leave the EU. Feel free to debate that. It doesn't seem an unreasonable thing to discuss, even if it is emotionally charged.

shaunbhoy
20th July 2017, 07:10
I let this go because I am a twunt of the first order, a bitter Bremoaner, and a fooking hopeless Moderator that couldn't be trusted to count his gonads and get the same number twice

ftfy

BrilloPad
20th July 2017, 11:44
By extrapolation, it's also not unreasonable to consider that the initiators of Brexit bear some responsibility for the increasingly xenophobic culture of Britain, and therefore for the death.

By extrapolation, is a woman is not pregnant one day and pregnant the next, after 40 weeks she will give birth to 280 babies.

The reason for Brexit was inequality. Xenophobia was an unfortunate side effect, from people who would always be bigoted about something.

Mordac
20th July 2017, 11:50
I let anything go if it has a dig a Bremoaners as well.

I let this go not because it has a dig at Brexiters, but because I don't think it is an unreasonable comment to make. I.e. that since the referendum, xenophobia has increased, especially against the Poles, and this may have had some influence on the girl's decision to kill herself. By extrapolation, it's also not unreasonable to consider that the initiators of Brexit bear some responsibility for the increasingly xenophobic culture of Britain, and therefore for the death.

As I've already stated, my personal view is that xenophobia has increased, but probably wasn't a factor in this case.

Obviously, woohoo and others think that xenophobia hasn't increased and/or it wasn't an influencing factor in this case and/or it's nothing to do with the decision to leave the EU. Feel free to debate that. It doesn't seem an unreasonable thing to discuss, even if it is emotionally charged.

That Sir, is straight-from-the-Graun bollocks. And precisely why would you think xenephobia has increased, when you don't even live here? As I said previously, the Cornish tend to be xenephobic towards anyone not from their village (as witnessed by the grief Rick Stein has been experiencing) so you can't use an incident in Cornwall to scale up for Britain as a whole.

BrilloPad
20th July 2017, 11:53
That Sir, is straight-from-the-Graun bollocks. And precisely why would you think xenephobia has increased, when you don't even live here? As I said previously, the Cornish tend to be xenephobic towards anyone not from their village (as witnessed by the grief Rick Stein has been experiencing) so you can't use an incident in Cornwall to scale up for Britain as a whole.

Going to Bethesda the other day, the police stopped me at the edge of town. I was asked if I was English. I said yes. I was then asked if I had any knives or bottles. I said no. I was then given some to ensure I made it through safely to the other side of town.

NotAllThere
20th July 2017, 12:30
The reason for Brexit was inequality. Xenophobia was an unfortunate side effect, from people who would always be bigoted about something.OK, fair enough; they will always have been bigoted, so perhaps it is incorrect to say xenophobia has increased. More accurately then to say the expression of xenophobia has increased since the referendum. More hate crime, more racism on the streets etc.

That Sir, is straight-from-the-Graun bollocksI wouldn't know. I don't have to live in the UK to know that the willingness to express xenophobia has increased. I'm still in contact with people who live there, I do visit from time to time, and I do read posts on this forum.

I've already stated that I don't believe that this suicide can be attributed to Brexit, so your argument that the Cornish are racist beggers to begin with and nothing has changed may well be true, but only supports what I said.

so you can't use an incident in Cornwall to scale up for Britain as a whole.I wasn't. Which part of "I don't believe that this suicide can be attributed to Brexit," are you having difficulty with?

Mordac
20th July 2017, 12:38
OK, fair enough; they will always have been bigoted, so perhaps it is incorrect to say xenophobia has increased. More accurately then to say the expression of xenophobia has increased since the referendum. More hate crime, more racism on the streets etc.

I wouldn't know. I don't have to live in the UK to know that the willingness to express xenophobia has increased. I'm still in contact with people who live there, I do visit from time to time, and I do read posts on this forum.

I've already stated that I don't believe that this suicide can be attributed to Brexit, so your argument that the Cornish are racist beggers to begin with and nothing has changed may well be true, but only supports what I said.

I seriously don't recommend you form an opinion based on anything you read on here...:wink

BrilloPad
20th July 2017, 12:40
I see the other Remoaners have left NAT to fight the unfightable on his own.

Platypus
20th July 2017, 12:49
Has anyone considered blaming the bullies for this, and not Brexit?

What happened to personal responsibility for one's actions?

This is all very sad. These bullying stats are very grim:
https://www.ditchthelabel.org/annual-bullying-survey-2016/

:mad:

IMO the thread title signals a new low, even for CUK.

BrilloPad
20th July 2017, 12:52

Have you ever considered reading the whole thread?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/general/122840-girl-made-ultimate-brexit-2.html#post2447393

Notice how the usual remoaners are absent. Apart from NAT. Presumably try to win the CUK 2017 award for worst piece of moderation.

Right now, NAT's best friend is Zeity.....

Platypus
20th July 2017, 12:58

Have you ever considered reading the whole thread?

Yes, Brillo, your good self excluded.

Bee
20th July 2017, 13:13
OK, fair enough; they will always have been bigoted, so perhaps it is incorrect to say xenophobia has increased. More accurately then to say the expression of xenophobia has increased since the referendum. More hate crime, more racism on the streets etc.

Absolutely, one person does not become a xenophobe over night, but I believe it has contributed to the encouragement of his expression and more attacks, further more, I don't believe that Brexit it's equal to xenophobia because a percentage of people voted Brexit for other reasons.

I wasn't. Which part of "I don't believe that this suicide can be attributed to Brexit," are you having difficulty with?

Brexiters are not accepting/see your opinion (very common in this forum) and they are "bullying" you because you are a Remainer. :wink

Bee
20th July 2017, 13:28

I blamed in my first post, and I also blame the schools because in most of the cases they insisting in ignoring the signs and complaints. Outrageous.

NotAllThere
20th July 2017, 13:56
I see the other Remoaners have left NAT to fight the unfightable on his own.Barely breaking a sweat, so it only needs one.

Has anyone considered blaming the bullies for this, and not Brexit?I certainly have.