• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad day when you can't criticise religion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad day when you can't criticise religion

There you go one of the greatest thinkers of our day censored from a radio station.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...-against-islam

You can't criticise Islam - if you want to live.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      There you go one of the greatest thinkers of our day censored from a radio station.

Sigh. Here we go again. Obviously he's about to have another book published, and needs the publicity.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Have them lot sentenced him to death yet?...
        one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

KPFA does not endorse hurtful speech
          This belongs in the snowflake thread, surely...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
            Have them lot sentenced him to death yet?...
            Not heard him complaining of it.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins
              I have criticised the appalling misogyny and homophobia of Islam, I have criticised the murdering of apostates for no crime other than their disbelief. Far from attacking Muslims, I understand – as perhaps you do not – that Muslims themselves are the prime victims of the oppressive cruelties of Islamism, especially Muslim women,” wrote the author in his response. “I am known as a frequent critic of Christianity and have never been de-platformed for that. Why do you give Islam a free pass? Why is it fine to criticise Christianity but not Islam?
              Good for him.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Sigh. Here we go again. Obviously he's about to have another book published, and needs the publicity.
                Ah, skimmed the article and it turns out I was right - A second volume of scrappy autobiographical anecdotes apparently.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Much like CUK then.

Comment

Working...
                  X