• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop laughing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop laughing

Apparently 20% of Estate Agents risk going bust. linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Excellent. Let's hope other rippoff merchants, lawyers and dentists, follow them.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Excellent. Let's hope other rippoff merchants, lawyers and dentists, follow them.
      Actually lawyers have been having problems for years since legal aid cuts first started.

I guess I've been lucky with my dentist. She tells me to come once a year and has been for the last 10 or so years. In the beginning the practice sent 6 months ones which I ignored on her instructions.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

but they'll have to take their brats out of public schools and give up their F&M hampers!
        how can you be so heartless?

Comment

Good. Will make more space for mobile phone shops on the high street.

Comment

That will hit BMW sales in the UK
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Excellent. Let's hope other rippoff merchants, lawyers, dentists, and IT contractors follow them.

Comment

Saw this on the beeb last week Estate agents' profits plunge as housing market slows - BBC News. Countrywide profits down by 98% and Foxtons down 64% - made I laugh

Is this the start of the fabled property crash?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Saw this on the beeb last week Estate agents' profits plunge as housing market slows - BBC News. Countrywide profits down by 98% and Foxtons down 64% - made I laugh

Is this the start of the fabled property crash?
                  The one we have been waiting for since 2002?

There are still more buyers than sellers.

However AtW called the top of the market when he bought his luxury penthouse above a Solihull kebab house.

And the last driver of the economy will then be gone.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    The one we have been waiting for since 2002?

There are still more buyers than sellers.

However AtW called the top of the market when he bought his luxury penthouse above a Solihull kebab house.

And the last driver of the economy will then be gone.....
                    Not sure about 2002, I was expecting it in 2007, prices had soared and we had the credit crunch, I was certain we were in for a cull then but QE propped the whole lot up and we carried on as if nothing had happened! London market is in decline and the ripples from that should push out across the rest of the country. Will demand stay high when we close the immigration gates in 2019?

Comment

Working...
                    X