• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tate Modern

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tate Modern

Just paid a lunch time visit...summed up as "total b0llocks" I was tempted to smash the donation box and take money out for wasting my time
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

You're supposed to go inside.

Hth
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Free your mind and your arse will follow
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        Spoken from experience, no doubt.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          Just paid a lunch time visit...summed up as "total b0llocks" I was tempted to smash the donation box and take money out for wasting my time

You should have asked to see some Paolozzis.

Comment

I can’t see how you can go around a complete art gallery and not like anything. Also, not all of the art at the Tate Modern is meant to be taken seriously.

I presume that you are changing the tapes at JP Morgan across the bridge from the Tate then?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I conclude you must be a totally ignorant twat then.

The Tate Modern is one of the best galleries in the world. Some amazing stuff there.

I expect you'd like to look at some nice 18th C. paintings of horses and trees and stuff. Or that nice lady with the green face that used to hang over your mum's mantlepiece.
              Last edited by bogeyman; 23 November 2006, 13:35.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                I conclude you must be a totally ignorant twat then.

The Tate Modern is one of the best galleries in the world. Some amazing stuff there.

I expect you'd like to look at some nice 18th C. paintings of horses and trees and stuff. Or that nice lady with the green face that used to hang over your mum's mantlepice.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  Unless you are a homosexual, in which case it's the other way round.

Comment

Went to see the Fischli and Weiss exhibits last month. Very good, especially the installation with all the slide projectors.
                    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                    X