• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

What are you up to?

TFA

Classic motor racing at Silverstone club day tomorrow. Decorating the rest of the weekend as bedroom floor being fitted on Monday.

You?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Tonight:

The kids group that my children have been going to are having a BBQ. After that put the kids to bed and crash out on the sofa.

Tomorrow:

Was meant to be going to a charity day at my CrossFit box but it turns out that we are away at a BBQ at a friend's in Wales.

Sunday:
      Come back from Wales, re-edge my shield ready for the battle next weekend. Maybe start packing the van with the medieval camp stuff.

You?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Cricket on Sunday, gardening tomorrow, Friday Fizz tonight.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Your mum.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Your mum.
            Necrophilia then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              TFA

Classic motor racing at Silverstone club day tomorrow. Decorating the rest of the weekend as bedroom floor being fitted on Monday.

You?
              Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Tonight:

The kids group that my children have been going to are having a BBQ. After that put the kids to bed and crash out on the sofa.

Tomorrow:

Was meant to be going to a charity day at my CrossFit box but it turns out that we are away at a BBQ at a friend's in Wales.

Sunday:
              Come back from Wales, re-edge my shield ready for the battle next weekend. Maybe start packing the van with the medieval camp stuff.

You?
              TFA

Centreparcs all weekend. Tonight we have a poolside cabana.

Tomorrow is 10 pin bowling and high ropes(which I hate, but DD loves). Then Mrs BP at the spa while I feed the darlings.

Sunday is ????? Mrs BP has not informed me yet.

Comment

Two birthdays and collecting my Oliver People's glasses which I am excited about.

Comment

Thanks a lot for asking

Mostly relax and horses - def no work

Enjoy!!
                  one day at a time

Comment

Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X