• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House Prices on the Increase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House Prices on the Increase

I read somewhere that the recent spate of scare stories about how prices crashes have been fuelled by journalists and lowly paid IT contractors who wished they could afford a house and have realised they only can if they stop others doing so.

These people are bad, and also don't understand the housing market, how can they they have never been in it. It's like saying I'll be the next Warren Buffet cos on yahoo I've made a billion virtually trading stocks, yeah its easy when real money isn't on the line.

The day I hear someone who owns many houses coming out and saying its all f@cked is the day I'll believe it.

So please less boring whinges about how its going to crash soon, since the first AtW post on the impending crash the market has gone up over 70%, I'll happily accept a 20% price correction as it will still make us house owners quids in.

Peak Oil.

Comment

Working...
    X