• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Toblerones - (Airport/Duty Free)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walk past these every day at clientco (airport). Having trouble coping with the urge to get one. Anyone got any ideas?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I walk past these every day at clientco (airport). Having trouble coping with the urge to get one. Anyone got any ideas?
    see a councillor, or your accountant?

Comment

Buy one but don't eat it. Simples.

Comment

Buy on and give it to someone as a present
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Buy one and share it with the rest of the office, win-win

Comment

Don't forget the chocolate orange, which makes...

Le Toblerange

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Thanks all - great suggestions.

Think I've managed to ride it out and have bought some M&S salted caramel & Belgian milk chocolate chunk giant cookies Which I'm having a staring competition with...
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Buy it, eat it all in one go.

Feel sick and never look at one again!

Comment

Why don't you just shove it up your...

Oh, hold on, it's GIANT Swiss chocolate love beads.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

My brother got me one for crimbo as a joke. I used to like toblerone, but same result as getting mullered on tequila one time, I am now cured of any desire for more.

Took a few months to get through it all, breaking up one giant triangle at a time.

Did find out though that the design of them is to allow you to press the triangle peaks together to separate them, and it works, even on the big b****** version.

In summary stick to the smaller ones so you don't overdose. They get sickly and then you get sick.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X