• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO WTFH - why did I get a warning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO WTFH - why did I get a warning?

Why have I got a warning? For using the term "big dick" or "vag" on the thread about integration? Which term did you take offence to?

Sue Ellen herself posted regarding admiration of two specific big swinging dicks, so how could my post have offended her? I did not introduce that topic. And vag is a shortening of vagina. What is wrong with that? It's hardly offensive. I am not afraid of using the word vag. Many people on here have thrown the C word around without punishment.

Why warn me over such trivialities? What is the intent of the warning? That I don't use the terms "big dick" or "vag" again?
    Oh, I better be careful tomorrow morning - I must not say vag, I must not say vag, I must not say vag. You can ban me if you like. I don't give a flying dong. I come here for a laugh, not to build relationships and not to boost my ego. Posting history and likes/thanks means nothing to me. I am free of ego. By issuing a ban over this, you are portraying me as a big swinging dick in a forum full of vag.

Comment

He probably thinks even by the standards of this place, that you're thick as mince
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Let's call time on this SP and get a new one started.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I didn't think you used the term "big dick". Though you are one.

Comment

I guess if you were mature enough you'd ask me directly by PM, but you're not, so you chose to create a public thread.
            Not big, not clever.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I guess if you were mature enough you'd ask me directly by PM, but you're not, so you chose to create a public thread.
              Not big, not clever.
              Like a stupid dwarf?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I didn't think you used the term "big dick". Though you are one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                  Why have I got a warning?
                  You can ban me if you like. I don't give a flying dong. I come here for a laugh
                  And if you don't "give a flying dong", why are you whinging, creating this thread?

BTW, guess which one of us gets the last laugh?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    And if you don't "give a flying dong", why are you whinging, creating this thread?

BTW, guess which one of us gets the last laugh?
                    How long will we get to play with the prey before you put it out of its misery?

Comment

Working...
                    X