• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking the Piss2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking the Piss2

'Gender-neutral' urinals planned by Berlin's government  | Daily Mail Online

The stand-up urinal... for women: 'Gender equal' public toilets are planned by Berlin's left-wing government
    Left-wing governing coalition of German capital pledging gender-neutral urinals
    Official 99-page policy plan explains it is a chance to show the city is 'innovative'
    Other features considered necessary for Berlin's future loos are sensitive signs
    Earlier in the year a woman in Switzerland joked about using a female urinal

After you, madam: In the future, Berliners of both sexes could find themselves weeing at neighbouring urinals
    Soon the queue for the ladies could be a thing of the past, we will be queuing for the gender neutral toilets ....
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    we will be queuing for the gender neutral toilets ....

Comment

Presumably if a woman looks at a man its okay. However the reverse is harassment?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Presumably if a woman looks at a man its okay. However the reverse is harassment?
        You presume incorrectly.

Harassment is harassment.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          You presume incorrectly.

Harassment is harassment.
          Due to long queues in Ladies toilets, my mother took to using the mens as the queues were shorter.

She declarede that if anyone looked at her she would "look them in the eye".

My sister asked which one....

Comment

Bloody French do this already on their motorway aires especially at busy times, ladies toilets have a massive queue (why does it take you so long to have a pi55? ) so they think nothing of diving into the mens bogs

Comment

So is the story that they are just going to have a row of toilets with no man or woman sign on them, and this is morally repugnant to the Mail, because even in Paul Dacre's house he has separately designated toilets?

Am I supposed to be outraged by this left wing communist EU idea of just having toilets?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Unbelievable.

We are potentially on the brink of NK starting a nuclear war, America is ripping itself apart, the UK got so disillusioned with the EU they have decided to leave and damn the consequences, southern europe is being over run with illegal immigrants.

And snowflakes are arguing over which toilet they should be allowed to use based on whatever made up gender they decide to associate with for that given few minutes.

C'mon Kim launch them missiles and consign the human race to history where it clearly belongs.

Comment

Those will be popular in Nöldnerplatz.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Unbelievable.

We are potentially on the brink of NK starting a nuclear war, America is ripping itself apart, the UK got so disillusioned with the EU they have decided to leave and damn the consequences, southern europe is being over run with illegal immigrants.

And snowflakes are arguing over which toilet they should be allowed to use based on whatever made up gender they decide to associate with for that given few minutes.

C'mon Kim launch them missiles and consign the human race to history where it clearly belongs.
                    I would prefer to know how much your house is worth....

Comment

Working...
                    X