• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it because I is black?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it because I is black?

Sale driver stunned after black fox tried to jump into van | Daily Mail Online

Sly as a fox! BLACK cub who gave a driver a shock when he tried to jump into his van turns out to be a rare pet named Wilf who keeps running away
    Sam Houghton couldn't believe his eyes when a black fox tried to get in his van
    He and his cousin spotted the UK's rarest animal as they loaded up the vehicle
    Black fox is actually a pet who lives with a family in Sale, Greater Manchester
    There's only a one in four change of a cub born to two foxes with the gene, having the black coat themselves too, because it's recessive
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oh no it's them Russian Foxes - flee
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

And I thought this would be about police staging drug raids prior to Notting Hill Carnival but not Glastonbury.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And I thought this would be about police staging drug raids prior to Notting Hill Carnival but not Glastonbury.
        They have sent some kids on holiday as they worked out it's cheaper than prison in a few years time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Or Geoff Boycott.

Comment

A few weeks ago I saw what I thought was a sheep. When I got closer I realised it was an albino deer. Being different from the others did not seem to be a problem, he appeared to be the herd leader.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              A few weeks ago I saw what I thought was a sheep. When I got closer I realised it was an albino deer. Being different from the others did not seem to be a problem, he appeared to be the herd leader.
              Hardly representative is it? I'll write to Dianne Abbott. And male too. Disgusting.

Comment

More to the point what right do some scrubbers from Sale have to keep a wild animal as a pet? I think the fact it "keeps escaping" should tell the thick fookers something.

Looks like they're living in squalor judging by that carpet and the shabby chiq cardboard. s
                Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Picture!!!

We don't believe you without a picture.

Comment

Working...
                  X