• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

McGregor Mayweather... Anyone going to watch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've some interest but not at 4am... Will the fight be repeated on UK TV? I wouldn't mind watching on Sunday afternoon if I can avoid finding out the result, do these big pppv fights normal get reshown free/cheap or if you miss it live, is that it?

Anyone staying up and paying? Apart from the time, my worry is it might not last long!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

The entire point of big fights is you stay up late with a group of people. The fight then lasts a max of ,5 minutes.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Doubt it. Two bars in town showing it for a tenner entry. Too late for me to be arsed.

Comment

Nah. Going to be 12 rounds of Mayweather running away. Mayweather on points.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have a small wager on it. But will happily check my winnings in the morning.

Comment

McGregor is gonna kill him!

Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 26 August 2017, 19:34.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              The entire point of big fights is you stay up late with a group of people. The fight then lasts a max of ,5 minutes.
              I don't think it's due to start till 4... If the earlier fights go to time. And I'm sure they'll dick about coming on late, etc so it could be 6... Maybe better to get up super early!

Can you even watch it other than on sky box office even on replay? I don't want to watch the undercard or 6 hours of buildup!
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I don't think it's due to start till 4... If the earlier fights go to time. And I'm sure they'll dick about coming on late, etc so it could be 6... Maybe better to get up super early!

Can you even watch it other than on sky box office even on replay? I don't want to watch the undercard or 6 hours of buildup!
                Can't be fecked to watch fights anymore.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I've some interest but not at 4am... Will the fight be repeated on UK TV? I wouldn't mind watching on Sunday afternoon if I can avoid finding out the result, do these big pppv fights normal get reshown free/cheap or if you miss it live, is that it?

Anyone staying up and paying? Apart from the time, my worry is it might not last long!
                  Yes I won't bother staying up either for a 5 min fight.

Repeats tomorrow twice but still on sky box office only. Reckons you'll be able to watch it on YouTube tomorrow instead though for nought.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Can't be fecked to watch fights anymore.
                    You prefer starting them

Comment

Working...
                    X