• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hard Lexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard Lexit

Did too many squats last night. Now I can can hardly move my legs and can't stop eating.

This must be someone else's fault and responsibility to deal with. I demand to have my cake, eat it and not get fat.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Take up ultra running - you can have cake while competing.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Will it cause muscle atrophy and make me skinny fat?

I have red lines around both of those issues.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Did too many squats last night. Now I can can hardly move my legs and can't stop eating.

This must be someone else's fault and responsibility to deal with. I demand to have my cake, eat it and not get fat.
        Shauny's getting one of these fitted to his mobility scooter.

Comment

This is no good without data.

How many did you do?

How many set/ reps?

How much weight on the bar for each set?

Full A2G squats or GayBoy half squats or, worse, Double Gay Boy quarter squats?

For extra butt plug points, did you use a pussy pad?

[edit] You did them yesterday, and you're in pain today? You will NOT enjoy life tomorrow! [/edit]
          Last edited by RetSet; 30 August 2017, 17:39.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Will it cause muscle atrophy and make me skinny fat?
            Only if you skimp on your allowance....

Comment

Working...
            X