• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To even out all this macho car talk....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To even out all this macho car talk....

I've just watched an excellent chick flick

Rumour Has It, with Jennifer Aniston.

I laughed, I cried, I ate a bar of Dairy Milk during.....perfection
    The pope is a tard.

There's no point Sal.

You'll just get the Troll/Logie/Phoenix creature come along and make inappropriate remarks about genitalia/weight etc etc etc

Comment

Fun movie.

What was inappropriate about that Lucy?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        There's no point Sal.

You'll just get the Troll/Logie/Phoenix creature come along and make inappropriate remarks about genitalia/weight etc etc etc

They've been on top form today then I'm taking it?! I hope you've kicked their arses lass!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Well, the cowards with multiple IDs seem to think it makes them able to hide their rubbish attitudes...

Comment

Well, the cowards with multiple IDs seem to think it makes them able to hide their rubbish attitudes...

So who have you worked out then? Who is who?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

There's no point Sal.

Last edited by Troll; 24 November 2006, 21:22.
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Dairy Milk FFS?

You might as well eat a bag of sugar. Try plain chocolate with 80% cocoa - put hairs on yer chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105
                    Dairy Milk FFS?

You might as well eat a bag of sugar. Try plain chocolate with 80% cocoa - put hairs on yer chest.

I thought beans did that? Thats what my mam used to tell me. You calling my mam a liar?! Are you? Are you?

(Sorry, just getting into Friday night doon the toon mode!)
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X