• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Projet Angscht oder Welt Dominatioun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Projet Angscht oder Welt Dominatioun

Juncker dismisses Brexit and demands closer EU ties | Daily Mail Online

'You'll regret it!' Juncker dismisses Brexit as he makes fresh push for EU superstate with ALL countries having to join the euro
    Jean-Claude Juncker has been delivering keynote speech in the EU parliament
    Commission president largely ignored issues around Britain leaving the bloc
    Insisted the 'wind is back in Europe's sails' after Greek debt and migration crises
    Ex-Ukip leader Nigel Farage said the speech showed the EU had 'learned nothing' from Brexit and told MEPs: 'Thank God we are leaving'
    oh goody!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Poor old Juncker couldn't be more deluded if he tried. All he does every time he opens his big mouth is confirm why we were right to leave the circus in the first place. Now if he could find it within himself to make life easier for all post-Brexit, we'll all be better off. He won't though, obviously, because we've hurt his pride, and pissed all over his grand project, so ve must be made to pay ze price...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I suppose you imbeciles know that he's not German? I'm not sure why the embarrassing cod German Nazi accent is suitable? Apart from the fact that you're imbeciles of course.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AssGuru View Post
        I suppose you imbeciles know that he's not German? I'm not sure why the embarrassing cod German Nazi accent is suitable? Apart from the fact that you're imbeciles of course.
        He is apparently Luxemborgish, Google translate provided the translation as being Luxemborgish..

Of course a polymuppet like you would know the difference better than Google with its genius & cash.

Once an AssGuru always an Assguru.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Luxembourg

Luxembourgish (Lëtzebuergesch), a Franconian language of the Moselle region similar to German and Dutch, was introduced in primary school in 1912. It is a Mosel-Frankish dialect like the dialects in Germany bordering Luxembourg. Unlike its German counterparts, it uses many French words and is recognised to be a separate language rather than a German dialect.
        Apparently the Luxemborgish for AssGuru is Fuchenwitt.
        Last edited by vetran; 13 September 2017, 22:36.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Of course we know he's not German. He just thinks he's German because being from Luxembourg is hardly going to solicit an invitation to the serious players table, is it now? Luxembourg is simply a small and insignificant place the big boys pass through on their way to conquering somewhere that actually matters. No wonder the miserable little sh!t has a chip on his shoulder the size of Belgium...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Parallels with Napoleon, who was not French.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The delusion is striking. In the referendum, we had two choices. One was to vote to remain, which would have been interpreted as "yep, carry on with closer European integration" or "nope, we're out". Juncker has simply reconfirmed my Leave vote.

The people of the EU27 are being dragged into a European superstate without any say in the matter, and for that there is only a matter of time before there is pan-European rebellion. It simply proves that the message sent by the Brexit vote, and the message sent by the French during their election shows that anti-EU feeling is part of a very hefty majority.

This Tory shambles seems to be taking the path of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. There is lots of good things about the close co-operation between 28 nations, but the EU has gone beyond that. And for the most part, the people of Europe have not been asked.
              Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
                The delusion is striking. In the referendum, we had two choices. One was to vote to remain, which would have been interpreted as "yep, carry on with closer European integration" or "nope, we're out". Juncker has simply reconfirmed my Leave vote.
                How dare you disagree with the EU?

"ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Aufwandskonto"

Comment

Most Remainers consider Drunker to be a bit of an idiot. Why do Brexiters hang on every brainfart he utters?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Most Remainers consider Drunker to be a bit of an idiot. Why do Brexiters hang on every brainfart he utters?
                    Confirmation bias
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X