• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aspiring heart surgeon spared jail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aspiring heart surgeon spared jail

Student doctor spared jail because of her extraordinary talent

attacked her ex-boyfriend with a bread knife in a drug-fuelled rage
    I was about to say fair play because I knew a fair few drug fueled medics at Uni ( not that they ever stabbed anyone) but reading the whole story, it seems she's a bit deranged.

No jail sentence but surely she won't be able to practice with that record?

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

I was about to say fair play because I knew a fair few drug fueled medics at Uni ( not that they ever stabbed anyone) but reading the whole story, it seems she's a bit deranged.

Sounds like she's getting plenty of practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

The reality is this is completely unacceptable.

Justice is supposed to be universal and blind.

She should got to jail or get whatever sentence a council estate scrote would get.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

She should got to jail or get whatever sentence a council estate scrote would get.
        Quite right, she also broke her bail conditions by contacting her boyfriend/victim.
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Oh James O'Whine is talking about it now. He is not happy that her social class has stopped her going to prison.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Oh James O'Whine is talking about it now. He is not happy that her social class has stopped her going to prison.
            For once I do agree with him...

Comment

For once I do agree with him...
              A male GP has come on and said it is all pie in the sky. He was going to be an orthopaedic surgeon at medical school but now is a GP.

He says if she said she wanted to be a cosmetic surgeon or GP she would have got feck all sympathy.

And then that's not mentioning her gender....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

She had a QC defending her. Do you advocate increasing taxes to fund legal aid so that everyone in the same position can have a QC defending?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  She had a QC defending her. Do you advocate increasing taxes to fund legal aid so that everyone in the same position can have a QC defending?
                  No.

Why do you ask?

Comment

No.

Why do you ask?
                    Rich kids will end up getting off more lightly than 'council estate scrotes' as long as they can afford better legal representation. So much for universal and blind justice.

Comment

Working...
                    X