• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another type of wedding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another type of wedding

We've had straight weddings, gay weddings, trans weddings, horse weddings, and some bloke from Utah who wanted to marry his laptop.
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...o_marry_laptop

Now we've got the "selfie" wedding - a woman who has married - herself

Italy woman marries herself in 'fairytale without prince' - BBC News

I wish her the best of luck. Finding a psychiatrist..

Now, can I find a clergyperson to help me marry my right hand..

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    We've had straight weddings, gay weddings, trans weddings, horse weddings, and some bloke from Utah who wanted to marry his laptop.
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...o_marry_laptop

Now we've got the "selfie" wedding - a woman who has married - herself

Italy woman marries herself in 'fairytale without prince' - BBC News

I wish her the best of luck. Finding a psychiatrist..

Tbh, she's not a ugly as I was expecting, from the headline. She's a many-pinter, granted, but I was expecting AndyW's mum sort of ugly.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Stupid girl. How does she expect to get a decent divorce settlement out of this arrangement?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
        Why would your right hand marry a like you...?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Stupid girl. How does she expect to get a decent divorce settlement out of this arrangement?
          Brillo will pay.

Comment

Old news

This spinster in the US of A was reported on in February. Friends was to blame on this occasion (lack of, probably)

Woman marrying herself after being inspired by episode of Friends - Mirror Online

Comment

Working...
            X