• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got their Business Account with RBS/NatWest?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got their Business Account with RBS/NatWest?

They have finally launched FreeAgent for business customers

https://www.business.natwest.com/bus...ree-agent.html

https://www.business.rbs.co.uk/busin...ree-agent.html

DYOR, but as I do my own accounts this is a no brainer for me, maybe it might make a few others jump from the bonds of using an accountant

Looking at the T&C's NatWest and FreeAgent will share data

By agreeing to the following terms and conditions, you agree to share your FreeAgent account data with NatWest who may use this to provide them with additional insight into any borrowing applications you may make in the future, provide them with additional insight into the ongoing maintenance of any credit facilities you may have now or in the future as well as identify certain products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you have asked them not to.

To be clear, the data that will be shared could extend to information about your business, accounting ledger balances and transactions as well as other financial information and transaction details, including bank transaction information from bank accounts held with banks other than NatWest. This data will exclude any personal data belonging to any third parties, such as customer and supplier names and addresses.
    But to be fair it's information they kinda already know anyway so why not, I have heard noting but good news from those who use FreeAgent already
    Last edited by SimonMac; 30 September 2017, 18:43.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Working...
X