• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ryanair need pilots + Monarch bust = No need to cancel Ryanair flights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryanair need pilots + Monarch bust = No need to cancel Ryanair flights

Anybody else thought of this or is it just me?

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Anybody else thought of this or is it just me?
    literally nobody, you're a genius

Comment

It's a great idea except Monarch only fly A320 and A321 planes and Ryanair exclusively use 737-800's. By the time all these Monarch pilots have got 737-800 type approval, the Ryanair pilots will be back at work.

HTH
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        It's a great idea except Monarch only fly A320 and A321 planes and Ryanair exclusively use 737-800's. By the time all these Monarch pilots have got 737-800 type approval, the Ryanair pilots will be back at work.

HTH
        I'm sure there will be many Monarch pilots qualified to fly Ryanair planes. Maybe not all of them, but surely some of them will?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

HTH
          Is it really that different?

Can't we just have pilotless planes?

Comment

That is why everyone elses share price has gone up
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ryan air up by 4%, rumours are that they've solved their pilot problem.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Ryanair doesn’t need pilots, it needs a business plan that works not just for O’Leary.

He made €72million selling some of his shares in the company in June, then suddenly the bad news starts to come out.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  That is why everyone elses share price has gone up
                  Didn't you sit on the pilot's knee once? Does that qualify you to drive?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Is it really that different?

Can't we just have pilotless planes?
                    You already do.

My friend flies Airbus for BA. He told me that the only time they actually fly the plane is on the landings. The rest of the time it's on autopilot.

Comment

Working...
                    X